Never Been Soo Confident in my Life! - Albany, NY

I have always been self conscious of my nose! I am...

I have always been self conscious of my nose! I am Italian and always felt like my nose was huge and was the first thing people saw when they looked at my face. I finally decided I wanted to go through the procedure and started to look around. I was only 21 at the time so it was a scary decision for me cause I have heard nightmares about people getting their face screwed up by surgery.

Deluca was not the first place I went for a consultation, I went to two others places around the area and was not sold on any of the doctors. When I met Deluca he was very professional and his work amazed me. He knew exactly how I felt and what I wanted to achieve. I trusted him and felt good about choosing him. My nose came out beautiful, no one could call out that I got a nose job they just kept telling me how beautiful I looked and didn't know why.

Along with my nose I also got a breast augmentation. The thing I love about my breast is that no one can say wow those are "fake boobs" because they appear so natural! I love everything about my result and it's the best feeling in the world to feel confident with yourself. Deluca knows what he is doing and I always tell everyone to go to him!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Deluca was very professional, he cares about what your issues are! I loved going to his office cause they never make you wait long like some places. They get you in and out! Everyone in the office is very nice and respectful as well!