2 Kids/breastfed/ 60 Lb Weight Loss/ 2 Weeks Post Op - Albany, NY

475 and 450cc silicone mentor mod plus under with...

475 and 450cc silicone mentor mod plus under with lift... And tummy tuck..I am 5'4 and 130lbs. I have 2 children that are 10 years apart..before pregnancy for my son I had lost 50lbs and had hanging ABD skin and loss of volume in my breast.. After the birth of. #2 I lost a total of 60lbs and resulted in more loose skin n deflated uneven breast..I am 2 weeks post op.. I feel great.. Left breast has not dropped yet but healing well.. Stomach had a little irritation from the tape but still looks good.. Have normal swelling...standing up straight now n moving around normal...my incisions look fantastic for only being 2 weeks post op

Hi how are you healing? Are you still happy with your results?
You look amazing. Do you have any before pictures? That would be really helpful!
Beautiful results already! Wow! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you'll use this space to keep us posted as you continue to heal. Do you find you still get tired at the end of the day?
Albany Plastic Surgeon

- Jeffrey Rockmore M.D I'm very pleased with my entire experience with Dr. Rockmore and his staff. All my questions and concerns were answered kindly and helped my decision making process go stress free. My results from surgery are amazing. I cant thank him enough. I would highly reccommend Dr. Rockmore to friends and family. Posted by: Nicole B.