Loving the Bigger & Better 'Girls'! :) - Albany, NY

I was always very small & always felt...

I was always very small & always felt self-conscious about my small breasts & after nursing they were completely gone. I couldn't have been any happier with my first consultation w. Dr.Deluca! He made me feel very comfortable & knew exactly what I wanted & didn't want. The results well I must say perfect!

More pics!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly, professional & made me feel comfortable. He knew how I felt about my small breasts & gave me different size options, what would work best, what I'd expect out of surgery & recovery. I couldn't be happier with the results!

u look amazing girl.. keep us posted please :)
Thanx girl! I will!
Awesome I hope all continues smooth for you ! :) I can't wait to get mine
When ru getting urs done?!
Very nice result. Can you post a before picture? Also, what size and profile did you go with?
I will try and get a before. But I will tell you I literally had a chest of a 12 yr old boy. There was nothing there. I got 350cc mentor memorygel moderate silicone profile with Inframammary Incision. On dr.delucas page he will be using my before and after pics & he other before and after pics are amazing!
Thank you! I was in the 350 range and then felt like I should go bigger, but I definitely don't want to be bigger than a d cup. I need to have my surgery already because I'm too boob obsessed right now! Lol
Yah lol before I couldn't decide betwn 350 or a size lower and I'm so glad I went with the 350!
they look very nice i am looking to get my mines done i have been thinking about this since i was 21 i am now 34 with 3 children what advice would you give me i am really want them done
I wanted mine done snice I was 13 lol! I'm now 26 with 2 kids and it's something I will never regret! If it's something for you & not anyone else go for it! I feel so much better about myself more self confidence & don't have to hide & it's not that I wear Itsy Bitsy clothing but I can wear more sexy things and there's no padding! If it's something you truly want I would do it just look into doctors and make sure you get all the info you want and ask all questions you have so you won't be worrying! Go for it! When I look in the mirror all I can do is smile!:)
Thanks so much i am going forward doing my research i we speak thanks so much again
:) I'm here if you need nething!
Thanks i hope i feel the same way you feel after having it done :-)