I believe he broke the implant during placement. - Disappointed - Albany, NY

I believe he broke the implant during placement, I...

I believe he broke the implant during placement, I went to another surgeon to fix it, because at the post op appointments, I did not like his recommendation of larger silicone half under/overs, the initial ones saline were already too large uneven and not flattering. I was already disappointed and I would rather spend more money on a great surgeon than waste my money...even if its discounted than with a poor surgeon.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implants community.

Dr

Dr
I see from your Profile that you had a revision...actually an entire Mommy Makeover. Sounds like you're happy with your new results.

We still would like to hear more details about this first breast implant surgery so we can move it into the community. What size implants did you get? Did you notice the deflated implant right away?
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Great appearance, wonderful manners but if you are interested in revisions, I would highly recommend.