Periareolar Lift & Augmentation to Correct Tubular Breasts - Albany, NY

Anyone with the congenital condition known as...

Anyone with the congenital condition known as Tubular Breasts knows how shameful they are and how damaging to your self esteem they can be. I was always ashamed of my breasts and envious of all the girls with full round breasts. I would never take my bra or shirt off when being intimate with partners. Correcting tubular breasts is not a simple surgery and experience in fixing this problem is key. I am from Canada and had been to a physician in my area twice for a consult. Both times he stated he would have to do the surgery in 2 steps. First implants, heal then go under again for the lift but added "you may be content with just the implants". I knew this wouldn't be the case as my areolas were so large and would need to be fixed. The cost for 2 surgeries was beyond what I could afford and I did not want to go under and recover twice. Also, I just did not have the confidence in this physician to fix the problem to my liking.
I began researching online for surgeons who specialized in Tubular breast deformities. I found Dr. Deluca on this site after a woman from Australia posted how she chose him and flew to the States for his surgery. I then went on his site and saw the before and after pics of Tubular breasts he had fixed. I was very happy with what I saw and booked a phone consult with him. Just speaking with him over the phone, I could tell he knew what he was doing. He explained that this condition could indeed be fixed with one surgery and explained he would be doing a dual plane augment to make the breast look as natural as possible. I felt so confident in his abilities that I booked immediately after speaking with him.
Being from another country and 12 hours away, we had to do a lot of the preparations over the phone and email. His staff was quick to respond and extremely courteous. When I finally met Dr. Deluca in my pre-op appointment, I found him to be extremely professional and informative.
I am now 2 weeks post op and could not be more happier with my breasts. They are full and round, the perfect size and my nipples are even and proportionate to my breast size. A few days after surgery when they were swollen, I feared they went too big. My partner called the office and they were extremely understanding of my feelings and helpful. Now as the swelling goes down I see they were right and the breasts look true to the size we discussed.
If you have Tubular breast and are ready to fix it, go to Dr. Deluca! You will not be disappointed and you can finally have the full, round breasts you dreamed of.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Deluca is extremely professional and skilled.

Congratulations! It sounds like your research paid off. Glad to hear you were happy with your PS. It does take a few months for everything to settle in after surgery so be patient and you'll notice gradual changes over time. There are many other women on RealSelf with tubular breasts as it is not uncommon so I know you're story will be greatly appreciated. Keep us posted on your healing progress!