Perfection - Albany, NY

I have wanted breast implants for approximately 15...

I have wanted breast implants for approximately 15 years. I am a thin woman so my breasts have always been small but more so within the last 2 years. I started a highly dedicated work out regimen and lost a lot of body fat while gaining lean muscle, which made my breasts even smaller. Happy with every other aspect of my body, I decided it was finally time to move forward with getting implants. I searched extensively online to find a proficient surgeon in the area – one who had not only adequate experience but also someone who could help me achieve the “look” I was after – not too fake but not exactly modest implants either.

From the first appointment I knew that I had found the right person to perform my breast augmentation. The office is gorgeous, staff professional, and Dr. DeLuca truly listens to you and answers any and all questions. From the time of my initial consultation appointment, I was so confident that I wanted him to do my surgery that I booked it for just 3 weeks later.

Now, 6 weeks after surgery I could not be happier with my results and the entire experience in general. Not only was the recovery an absolute breeze, but also, the outcome is exactly what I wanted. Thank you Dr. DeLuca for an absolutely perfect experience!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeLuca is a true professional and an amazing surgeon. I chose Dr. DeLuca after doing research online.

I'm having my surgery with him March 26th. What kind of implants did you get and were they placed under or over the muscle? How was the healing process, I'm a little nervous.
Congratulations!!! I am in a similar boat (happy with every part of my body but my (shrinking) breasts) and would love to know your specifics of the operation, how big you were able to go etc. I'm very nervous about rippling or my skin being too thin. Thank you for your time and way to go!! Working out, living healthy and now a perfect body; my idol. Love, Zoe
For those who have asked for more information - going into surgery I was an A-cup and am 5' 1.5" and weigh about 95 pounds. My implants are silicone and the Dr. used 325 cc. He brought 350 cc into the operating room, but unfortunately, they would not fit. I was measured about a week ago and was told I am a small 32 D though some 32 C bras fit me also.
Thank you Love! So happy and excited for you!!! Zoe
Would love more info too! Congrats!!! :) xoxo

I'm glad you're pleased. Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I second what Amazonian said, we'd love more info!

Good luck!
How many CCs did you get and silicone or saline? I would approximate some Picts!!! Congrats!