Perfection - Albany, NY

I have wanted breast implants for approximately 15...

I have wanted breast implants for approximately 15 years. I am a thin woman so my breasts have always been small but more so within the last 2 years. I started a highly dedicated work out regimen and lost a lot of body fat while gaining lean muscle, which made my breasts even smaller. Happy with every other aspect of my body, I decided it was finally time to move forward with getting implants. I searched extensively online to find a proficient surgeon in the area – one who had not only adequate experience but also someone who could help me achieve the “look” I was after – not too fake but not exactly modest implants either.

From the first appointment I knew that I had found the right person to perform my breast augmentation. The office is gorgeous, staff professional, and Dr. DeLuca truly listens to you and answers any and all questions. From the time of my initial consultation appointment, I was so confident that I wanted him to do my surgery that I booked it for just 3 weeks later.

Now, 6 weeks after surgery I could not be happier with my results and the entire experience in general. Not only was the recovery an absolute breeze, but also, the outcome is exactly what I wanted. Thank you Dr. DeLuca for an absolutely perfect experience!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeLuca is a true professional and an amazing surgeon. I chose Dr. DeLuca after doing research online.