Great Experience - Albany, NY

I have been self conscious about my breasts my...

I have been self conscious about my breasts my whole life, always wearing push up bras and never feeling comfortable with my breast size. I thought about having breast augmentation for years however I kept making excuses and pushed the thought away. My breaking point finally came after trying on my wedding dress and the top was so large I had to have two large cups sewn in just for the dress to fit appropriately. I made the decision to stop talking about the surgery and to finally go through with it. My best friend had breast augmentation by Dr. Deluca and I was very pleased with her results. I made a consultation appointment and Dr. Deluca did an amazing job at making me feel comfortable with my decision as well as addressed all my concerns. I think the main reason I never went through with the surgery sooner was because I had reservations about what my friends and family would think, if my clothes would still fit, would they feel natural and many more. I realized the only person I was doing this surgery for was me. After the surgery I can tell you that my friends who know I had breast augmentation are so happy for me because they see what a difference it made in my self confidence and the ones that don't know have no idea I even had surgery. I now fit into all my clothes the way I should without having to wear a padded bra. Lastly I also feel that my new breasts were meant for my body and they couldn't feel more natural. I am very pleased with the whole experience with Dr. Deluca in the office as well as the results! I only wished I had made the decision sooner in life!

Congratulations on your new breasts....and your new spouse!  ;)  Glad to hear you feel so much more confident. Were you able to utilize RealSelf for help and support or was your friend your main support system? How did your recovery go? Thank you for taking the time to share your story on RealSelf!

Aw! That's so awesome! Congrats! What size were you before and after? I have that fear in most dresses I try on but I'm glad your problem was solved:)
            glsd your happy! are ypu going to post any pics?
Albany Plastic Surgeon