Great Experience - Albany, NY

I have been self conscious about my breasts my...

I have been self conscious about my breasts my whole life, always wearing push up bras and never feeling comfortable with my breast size. I thought about having breast augmentation for years however I kept making excuses and pushed the thought away. My breaking point finally came after trying on my wedding dress and the top was so large I had to have two large cups sewn in just for the dress to fit appropriately. I made the decision to stop talking about the surgery and to finally go through with it. My best friend had breast augmentation by Dr. Deluca and I was very pleased with her results. I made a consultation appointment and Dr. Deluca did an amazing job at making me feel comfortable with my decision as well as addressed all my concerns. I think the main reason I never went through with the surgery sooner was because I had reservations about what my friends and family would think, if my clothes would still fit, would they feel natural and many more. I realized the only person I was doing this surgery for was me. After the surgery I can tell you that my friends who know I had breast augmentation are so happy for me because they see what a difference it made in my self confidence and the ones that don't know have no idea I even had surgery. I now fit into all my clothes the way I should without having to wear a padded bra. Lastly I also feel that my new breasts were meant for my body and they couldn't feel more natural. I am very pleased with the whole experience with Dr. Deluca in the office as well as the results! I only wished I had made the decision sooner in life!
Albany Plastic Surgeon