Dr. Deluca Review -Albany, NY

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by two of my friends that also chose Dr. Deluca. If your looking for the best look no further than Dr. Deluca!!! I had my breast augmentation by him 3/8/13 at St.Peter's Surgery Center which is state of the art!!!! From his bedside manner which is impeccable to his office staff he is simply the best. I am only 1 day post-op and feeling great, so far I am very pleased with my results and know it will get better over time. Dr. Deluca always made me feel very comfortable from Day 1, he is honest about which sizing would be best suited to your body frame. His professionalism is unmatched, he is the only surgeon for me!!!! Thanks Dr. D for a wonderful experience so far!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.