Confidence is Beautiful at Any Walk of Life! - Albany, NY

Photo Update

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore has taken not only myself but my mother to the most extraoridinary places and for his kindness, dedication, love for all of his patients and undatunting persuit of perfection has made us embrace how beautiful confidence really is! There is no price tag on this caliber of work it is priceless. We look forward to being asked "has Dr. Rockmore been maintaining you? You look ageless!" After my mother visited a (at that time devastatingly handsome young surgeon right out of school) she said "before you need it you must go see him...Jeff will keep you in a ageless state as long as possible--show him the same kindness he shows every patient he has. Since then I am proud to say (13 yeras later) that we are both looking our absolute best. Dr. Rockmore's professionalism, kindness, compassion and dediaction to his patients makes him a part of our family for this we are undeniably indebted to him! Thank you Jeff!