best dr. ever!!!!! - Albany, NY

I had a lower bleph.,sculptra,Botox,and...

I had a lower bleph.,sculptra,Botox,and juvaderm!
Great experience from an excellent staff!
Just adore all of them!!'
Dr. Falk is a very skilled surgeon who takes great pride in his work!
I would recommend him to everyone who is concerned and interested in there outward appearance!
Honest and impeccable!
Love my results!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Eyelid Surgery community today.

Pictures of my recovery

Love the results!!!! Would do it all over again!!
I will post pics of myself up to date
It is amazing!!!!
Dr. Falk is the best!!!!
Looking good really pleased for you , if you have the time it would be nice to see some Pre Op Pictures to compliment you surgery and Post Op Pictures Thanks

Thanks for adding the photos, welcome to the eyelid surgery community!

3 months in after lower bleph and sculptra.

It has been three months and my lower bleph is amazing!
The sculptra has been filling out my face and I could not be more pleased w my results!!
Dr Falk in Albany NY is the best in our area!!!
Trust me I have been to most of them!
So glad to hear that you're still very pleased with the results of your surgery on your lower eyes! It's no wonder -- not sure what you looked like before your surgery, but you look absolutely TERRIFC now!!! :-)

Me prior to lower bleph and sculptra

I have had some requests for a before photo
Finally found one on my Drs. Web site.
The first pic is before lower bleph and one treatment of sculptra
The photos of myself with hair down are from yesterday 3 months later and another Sculptra treatment.
I would recommend sculptra to anyone who has lost volume in their face due to the aging process
It has been a wonderful alternative to fillers!!
I am an avid runner and I am constantly at the gym so due to aging and running I lost a lot of volume in my face
I am also posting a picture of myself in my 30's
Hope this helps!!!
Wow you look amazing!

Close up of my eyes

Just a close up of my eyes for better reference.
Thank you so much!!!' I posted a before photo that I found on my Drs. Web site to give you an idea of how much improvement was made I had terrible creping under my eyes It truly was horrible I had been to several plastic surgeons in my area and after about 10 of them I finally found the right Dr. Are you scheduled for surgery??
I'd like to do it in April -- if I don't find the right PS who I feel totally confident and comfortable with perhaps it'll be in August. My goal is to be like you and, post-surgery, gush about what a wonderful experience I had! :-)
Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Falk is wonderful!!! I have seen several plastic surgeons through the years and he is by far the best!! Efficient.honest,kind and just superb!! I love his staff and I never mind ever having to wait because his work is impeccable! I have been struggling with creping under my eyes and have tried every cream,Botox, and just any filler out there! I finally decided to get a lower bleph. The results are phenomenal! Dr. Falk is my permanent Dr.now!! He has a patient for life! Wonderful experience! Great Dr. And staff!!! THANK YOU DR. FALK!!