Revision of Periarealor Lift with Augmentation Using Lollipop and Internal Bra Procedure- Albany, NY

DR. DELUCA IS THE BEST: I am 50 years old and...

DR. DELUCA IS THE BEST: I am 50 years old and nursed four children. I had asymmetrical breasts and grade two ptosis. Had a board certified plastic surgeon perform my surgery using periareola lift with augmentation using natrelle hp 475 cc hp implants in March of 2013. Outcome was horrible from day one of procedure. By the eight month post op I had no upper pole fullness, worse asymmetry, larger areola, with a rock in a sock effect. My breasts were kind of square at the bottom. I went back to my surgeon at every post op checkup and was advised this would improve. The situation only got worse. He said he could not fix it. I was devastated and upon leaving the office I immediately asked for my records and started looking online for a BC plastic surgeon who is very good at performing breast revisions on augmentations and lifts performed by someone else. I went to three different offices, one of which was Dr. Deluca. After looking at numerous photos on Dr. Deluca's website, I was sure he would be the person to correct this. I was impressed on Dr. Deluca's confidence in reviewing my case as well as his thorough review of my physical appearance and his thorough explanation of the procedure he recommended. I was definitely a complex case, as he indicated, and he described in detail how he planned to correct the issues. He performed the surgery using the lollipop incision and using Mentor moderate profile silicone one at 550 cc and the other at 600 cc to correct asymmetry. He described how he will use the internal bra procedure which would hold the implant in place and not fall down or to the sides. I was quite eager to have this done and scheduled the surgery out only two weeks. After awakening from surgery I was eager to see the results. I peeked down the front of the hospital gown and was I shocked. I had beautiful upper pole fullness. As soon a I got home I looked in the mirror and could not beleive the well rounded appearance and even size of my breasts. The scar lines would tiny and thin I could not believe it. My areaola had been made smaller too. I am so happy. My decision to choose Dr. Deluca was the right choice. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a breast lift/augmentation. His works is phenomenal and outstanding. He is kind, caring and a skilled surgeon second to none. I hope he is still practicing if and when I need another surgery.

Photos after first & second BA

Photos after first and second BA with lift

Photos after first BA with lift

Photo after first BA with lift

After first BA with lift

After second BA with lollipop lift

Prepping photos

Photos before any BA surgeries will follow shortly!
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Your revision surgeon did a phenomenal job!!!! Your BA is perfect.

Thanks for all the helpful photos! I will send many women to your review as it seems like this is a common situation. Some women simply don't want a lift due the scarring, but in the big picture, the scars are minimal and the lift is incredible looking on you! Congrads again...I'm so happy for you!

Yay, you got the bewbz you wanted! They look hot! Congrats. xx
You look phenomenal!!
Very nice results. Good for you!

I'm sorry you had to go through an unfortunate procedure the first time around, but I'm so happy to hear you have a happy ending to your story! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. It's nice for other women to see there is hope if a revision is needed. Congratulations!