I Have Been Approved For Breast Reduction - Albany, GA

Hi i have been approved for a breast reduction. I...

Hi i have been approved for a breast reduction. I have wanted this for years b/c i have always been heavy chested and in pain. I am 20yrs old 5'3 196lbs. I am a 40 DD never stayed in a B long. My surgery is sept. 19th and pre-op is the 6th. I have to make up my mind on free nipple graft or pedicle. I have small nipples and my ps says i can have either one. I want a nipple graft but i am afraid of my nipple coming off so i have read). But living so long with heavy breast i want them small maybe a small C. What would be better.

Sept. 19th is almost here sooooo excited!!!

sept. 19th is almost here sooooo excited!!!

Hi ladies today is the day appt. @ 9

Hi ladies today is the day appt. @ 9

Finally over with surgery went great no problems...

Finally over with surgery went great no problems just relaxing now...im am not in any pain what so ever. It is hard to stay seated so use to moving but im up and about. Eating crackers and soup ready for real food. Thank you all for having me in your prayers will add pics soon.

Hi ladies today is three days pre-op. The first...

Hi ladies today is three days pre-op. The first day no pain at all. The 2nd day is when it kicked in and today a little better. The only problem im having is sleeping in this recliner. My butt hurts im ready to lay in my bed! Tuesday i go in for follow up but stitches get removed in about six days. To long they itch. Still have foam bolsters on for nipple graph i feel like a stripper with pasties on. I will add pics once i get to my laptop.

Sorry haven't been up here for awhile. Quick...

Sorry haven't been up here for awhile. Quick review surgery went well. Today i am two weeks post-op. I had foam bolsters on which finally got taken off yesterday. Didnt really hurt. Grafts look amazing. Looks like color will remain right.I can finally take a real shower had to keep bolsters dry.The thing i have been waiting on was to lay down instead of up and now i can.Well not all the way,slow by slow take a pillow away each night. Um, only had to take 1 one pain pill that was it. A little swelling still but its going down.I am pose to be a B to small C cup dont know yet. Will upload pics soon.

Added nipple graft pictuers. *VIEWER DISCRETION IS...

Added nipple graft pictuers. *VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!! They are now in the healing process.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

reffered my regular doctor. Great doctors very friendly and funny.

how are you doing? you look great from day one,! congratulations!
They look good and the nipples don't look bad ur shape will get even better. Happy healing !
they look great and you look like you are healing well.
Tanks for the advice.
Angel, I think you are doing great.... yes they are healing - but appear to be healing very well. You go girl! Now that you are starting to feel better remember that the outside heals first and when they look and feel so "done" on the outside the inside is still healing so still take good care of yourself and like my doc says...if it hurts don't do it and if it swells more today than yesterday then you over did it! So happy for you!!!!
Mshill, Hi I am going to jump in here and tell you that my back and shoulder pain NEVER came back! Also I had pins and needles in my left hand/arm that I never thought had anything to do with this - but it is gone also.... I will keep you in my prayers and watch for your updates - sending hugs your way... :-)
Only three times a day.... LOL
hi i am about to have a breast reduction nov 9th and im so excited how are you feeling i am a 42i and im hoping just to go down to a dd cup lol... well let me know is your bakc better or what thanks godbless
I feel ssooooooo much better. I can sit up straight without even trying.I feel lighter and i can move better. Once you get them removed it seem everything else sticks out lol. I love them cant stay out the mirror. Glad i made the right choice.
i agree. no back pain since surgery. i look at myself in the mirror smiling at least three times a day.
looking great"!!!.
I updated nipple graft pics viewer discretion.
your reduction looks great.
THANK YOU i updated nipple graft viewer discretion
Surgery Day Buddy! So good to hear from you.... you look so good, can't wait to lay down in bed too... I plan to try tonight after the visit to the PS today.... I am doing well also, just have more swelling going on... but healing well. Earlier in day is great, as the day goes they get more uncomfortable but not bad at all.... much easier than we expected, huh? Enjoy the shower and laying down.... hugs
hi my doctor said i need a free nipple grapgh how did u heal? Did u have nipple discoliration? do u like the way they lool size etc please let me know
I just got the bolsters took off yesterday. At first it looks weird and scary but seeing pictures of people who also went where i went looks good. There isn't a WHOLE LOT of feeling there but i feel a little bit. There is discoloration when the dead skin layer comes off but eventually it comes back. I llloovvveee my new size now. Without the nipple graft they would still be a little big but the graft allows the surgeon to take out more tissue.I will upload a pics today or tomorrow.

What a difference! You look great! Congrats :-D
Hi Angel.. sounds like you are doing great. Best of wishes/luck with your healing process. You will do great. I am now 1 month Post Op and still in the recliner. I fell in love with it lol. Went back into my bed a week ago and I spend the entire night trying to get comfy.. still can't lay completely on my side so I went back to recliner... but sounds like you are doing great and ready for your bed again. Here's wishing you all the best with your healing. You are gonna absolutely Love your new girls!!!!
I have layed in three different places cant seem to get comfortable. The sleeping is okay my butt bone just keeps messing it up and i have some cushion.

Hooray, Angel! Sounds like you are doing wonderfully! If you decide to go to your bed to sleep make sure you have plenty of pillows. Put a couple under your head and one under each arm to help  to keep you from rolling over. You may find this a bit more comfortable than the recliner.

Congrats!
Congratulations on your completed surgery! Please do keep us updated!
thats jist so kewl to hear you say that.!! congrats.soooo glad your happy!
congratilations!!!. im so happy for you.i hope you have a smooth recovery.!!