57 Yeas Old, 3 Kids, Lower Back Pain. - Albany, CA

Lower back pain would not allow me to stand up for...

Lower back pain would not allow me to stand up for a long time while working or walk for more than three blocks. My physician recommended breast reduction. I hesitated for a while but then decided that life is too short. The surgery went smoothly. I had had three C-sections from which I recovered quickly but the last one was 18 years ago. The recovery was a bit harder but did not take more than a week. I went back to work immediately and now, 5 weeks after surgery, I feel totally recovered. My back pain is gone. I like the way I look and this has improved my general state of mind. It's never to late to change.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was informative and supportive. She did a great job and answered every one of my questions with great patience. She prepared me for the operation and afterwards followed up carefully and was always available to answer phone calls and emails. Very direct, down-to-earth attitude, which I like, and also pleasant and compassionate. I would trust her with any medical issue and recommend her warmly to anyone.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing.  You bounced back quickly and I am glad to hear you are feeling wonderful.   It does feel awesome to lighten the load on the back.
Hi. I take my hat off to you. I've just postponed my op as I don't feel quite ready mentally. You are one tough cookie to be back at work so soon. Happy healing. :)