A Little Swollen Still but I Do Like It, Especially with Makeup on - Albania

I didnt like the hump/bump on my nose as well as...

i didnt like the hump/bump on my nose as well as the droopy/bulbous tip, so i went back to albania to get in touch with an italian doctor who drastically changed not only the shape, but also the size of my nose. i am hoping my nose does not collapse because he took alot of bone, and did septum work as well. there is some tip assymetry and general assymetry because i had a serious hemorrhage/nose bleed on the 6th day with the cast and packing in my nose.. i lost quite a bit of blood.. i went to the ER and they had to remove the packing and place a gauze in my nose which was really tightly placed... i was afraid that would permanently alter the shape of my nose however not that significantly. in person you cannot see the asymmetry. but in pictures you somewhat can. but that can also be due to swelling since its only been a month. so far i have gotten compliments on my nose, it is cute and somewhat pointy, but also natural looking. it is not perfect, which is good in a sense because perfection cannot be achieved through plastic surgery.. my septum sutures still have not dissolved, even though it has been a month already, i will have to get them removed... my doctor is oversees so i will need to see another surgeon. so far i am mostly happy. there is still certain angles of my nose which i do not like as much, but that goes with every nose. i will update again in a month.

post op: 2.5 months

so its been 10 weeks since my rhinoplasty. so far I'm liking the results. have gotten many compliments on my tiny nose. i may have an nasal collapse on one side.. it does go in when i inhale too hard. this may be to the amount of bone removed. its not a problem, and not very noticeable. from the front the nose isn't completely symmetrical and you can tell if you truly look at my photo. but its not a problem because in person you cannot tell whatsoever. plus after i contour and lighten certain areas, you can barely tell in photos. you can't expect perfection when getting a rhinoplasty procedure done.. and sometimes a little imperfection looks good :)

10 weeks post op rhinoplasty (more pictures)

dr alberto barzi

he didnt speak albanian so i had to talk to him via a translater. he seemed nice, very old (which means experience). he finished his education in rome (rome is known for its arts and essentially a nose job is an artists job).. he didnt use computer imagining, instead he sketched what my new nose would look like.. i can say its come out pretty similar to the sketch

Very beautiful. You're lucky.
Beautiful result!!
beautiful profile, and it looks perfectly symmetrical to me (as I don't have it on my own face to analyze as you do). I love your results :))

Lovely results! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

That's a very cute nose. Love the profile! Congrats. You are brave yo use a surgeon who didn' speak your language.
You are beautiful, you were before too. :) Your surgeon is truly an artist.
Wowzerss you look incredible!