I Hope It Looks Better with Time

Had open rhinoplasty 8 days ago but i can already...

Had open rhinoplasty 8 days ago but i can already tell the surgery hadn't gone to plan as the result are far less than ideal. I just wanted the tip a bit more refined ( not a piggish one :/ )...and also got my nostrils reduced ( probably not the wisest decision i've ever made, as it made my nose look uneven and unnatural)...so what should i do?

Before pic

Feeling better ^_^

3 week post op...still feels weird

3 week post op...still feels weird

40 days post op

I havee still my moments...but i like the results so far
Edmond llaci

Just realised my doctors name :/, dr. Edmond llaci is truly a surgent,he was actually one of my top choices but not the one i choosed...my doctor's name is "Sokol.isaraj"

Your nose looks amazing!
i think your nose is really cute and natural looking. you look great!
Wow, you should love your nose girlie! It is SO cute!!!
your nose is so cute! i can't believe u didn't like it!
How old are you?You look so young)
20 :)

OMG, you look lovely! My tip took months and months to de-swell, if that helps. It is now quite refined and I'm really happy with it. I hope the same for you. Please keep us updated as you continue to heal!

I think you look really good. And remember it takes the longest for the tip swelling to resolve.
It looks better now
Your nose looks good. You look like a baby. I had the same procedure done, I'm having a hard time adjusting to it because it is a change I did not request. It makes me feel mutilated.
I feel as if i was part of the kardashian clan, it's so little :/...i'm having quite a hard time adjusting to it 2, i often forget how i look like, but i suppose that's normal...isn't it?...i'm sorry for what you'r going through, i say give it a year, discuss your concerns with your surgeon ( that has been helping me a lotttttt) and if things dont get any better, get a second opinion ( that's what i would do for sure)
I must say you got a perfect nose. Thanks for sharing.
You think? :/...thanks, this page is helping me a lot :)
I wouldn't say otherwise.
Yes it has the perfect shape!!
You are seriously gorgeous and should be a model!! This is one of the best rhinos I have seen!!!! Your nose is amazing!
Aww thank you, i'm just scared how little it looks already
It takes time to get used to it
Trying to be patient, but its so hard to see myself in the mirror and not find "my" reflection.
I love it! Your nose is adorable!
Wow looks hot to trot!!!
Ahahha :p
OMG. Your nose looks awesome. The swelling went down tremendously!!! I cannot wait to see what the future brings! Enjoy, you look beautiful!