Liking the Results!

Ok so I have heard so much about this new...

Ok so I have heard so much about this new procedure and how it originated in Europe somewhere. I was always for fascinated about this magic shot that dissolves the fat from your body. Throghout the past 5 years I heard that it was here in the US and was hearing that celebrities were having it done. After finding a doctor here in Alaska I decided to give it a try. Well, I had my first treatment on Wednesday - 2 days ago. My dr. was very straight forward with me and told me what to expect and there WAS downtime and that she did not know why people were making it sound like there was no downtime. She first used an ultrasound and then placed bags of ice on the area being treated. I really didn't feel much from the needles until she poked an area that had not been chilled by the ice packs. But even then, the prick feeling was not all that bad. I was swelling by the time I left the office and the next morning I threw up but I'm thinking it is from the painkillers because I am very sensitive to meds. At any rate, I did end up taking the day off of work due to the fact that I was sick and was very sore. I bruised and am still bruised big time and still sore but the soreness is going away each hour. I have noticed that the jelly like feeling is moving down further throughout my body which my dr did tell me. I have started going number 2 a bit more than normal. I cannot wear any of my pants as I am so swollen I don't even fit them. I hope it goes down. At this point I am hoping and praying that I see good results. I will go back and have my second treatment done when I feel ready to do so. They say to wait a full 4 weeks so that is what I am going to do. Sucks that summer is right around the corner and I may be swollen all summer. I will keep everyone updated and will post pics as soon as I take some.

It's been 8 weeks since my 2nd procedure and I am...

It's been 8 weeks since my 2nd procedure and I am going in for my last one this week.  I have begun to see dramatic results.  My sides have gotten so much leaner and I am becoming a true believer in this procedure.  I was initially going to wait until this area was complete before deciding if I wanted to proceed with the other areas I wanted to treat, and now, I am sold and ready to begin the arms and thighs.  I have been doing more research on this procedure and from what I have found out - it depends on the area and the type of fat if it will work or not.  I totally believe that as I had a little area of my tummy done as well.  The area didn't respond at all to the procedure.  I'm thinking the reason why is because I had tummy surgery in the past and the area I wanted to treat is probably just skin and not fat.  I am thinking my thighs and arms will respond well - because they have that cottage cheese type fat that lipodissolve tends to work well with.  I'm excited!  I will take pictures this time and post them.

All About You in Anchorage Alaska

It is for sure a waiting - I agree! I just had my 2nd treatment about 3 weeks ago and I still have nodules but they are going away and I still do not see any results; however, they say wait the full 6-8 weeks after your last treatment, so I will just wait and see. My 2nd treatment was not as bad as the first thank god. They are still painful the day after, but if it works, it will be worth it.
yeah it is a waiting game, i was talking to someone who had 2 treatment but it took her 3 months to see results. I also got my done every 2 weeks. I got 4 treatments i supposed to have gotten 5 put i got tired of going. June 11th was my last one and i still have knots but they are going away. The medicine stays in your body for 4-6 weeks so just give it some time. At first i was only exercising and dieting a little and was not getting much results but now my jeans are starting to be looser and that is a good thing, so just have faith. Because the pain is not worth it.
I have been doing lipodissolve since February on my love handles and outer thighs. (6 treatments on each area) My treatments are two weeks apart so it's diffucult to tell what my results are going to be until I complete my final treatment next week. After each treatment the swelling and bruising is painful for at least three days and I still have the knots under the skin. I'm hoping after my final treatment, I will see signficiant results. The most difficult thing about lipodissolve is the inflammation process and the waiting game.
my name is jaye and im on my 4th treatment i got 5 in all i will post my pics but i took me like 3 before i saw anything. where i went they didnt use a ultra sound but she did use the pinching method and it didnt hurt as much. but after my last treatment if you dont like pain dont do it the needles sting.
Hello, I had my first series of injections about 6 weeks ago and I do not see any results yet. I was fully aware though that you more than likely won't see results just after the first series. So, I am still optimistic. My second series is scheduled for next Tuesday. At this point, I no longer feel that full feeling. I am not swollen at all and I do not have any bruising. I feel pretty much normal, but have a couple hard lumps in the injection areas which I was told would happen. They were worse and now they are dimishing. I am pretty sure they will go away. I just want to say to all of you that are concerned about the feeling you have after you have the injections, that will go away. It is all normal and you will feel normal again. =) Thank god right? Let's just hope that our money was well spent eh? I will let it runs it's course and see what happens 6 weeks after my last treatment before I start treating the other areas I want done. I hope it works. Any comments from anyone that has gone through all treatments, please post comments as to your results.
I just had a consult for Lipodissolve yesterday, after being told I do not have enough fat in the localized areas of my thighs to be addressed through Smartlipo. I was impressed by the P.A. who explained the procedures, and who as well assured me that if I choose this method of spot reduction it would take around 6 weeks after the entire series of injections to show improved results. Reading these emails, I am under the impression that you are just starting this treatment series. The P.A. emphasized not to underestimate or panic regarding results after the first 2-3 injections. I would like to hear more about circumferential results. . . If you are noticing a reduction in the circumference of thigh area. I am reluctant to try this technique until I learn and hear more about successful scenarios.
Yes that sounds very similar. The fullness did finally go away, but I remember they said it would take a while. On the odd occassion I feel a bit of a twinge here and there. I have not noticed any great results and I had the same areas treated, but they did advise me most people see greater results after 2-3 sessions. I am scheduled for round 2 on Friday. I hope I don't feel as ill as I did the last time. good luck
I am also curious to hear your final report, I hit 3 weeks today and had both my love handles and tummy treated. My sides have not gone down completely yet and there is hardening in my tummy and i feel full very easy. Did you experience any of this as I am a little worried?
I would love to hear your final report. I just had my lipodissolve done on Friday, May 16th, 2008 and so it's only been two days and I have alot of swelling, bruising, and pain. I'm extremely embarraced for anyone to see my abdomen right now because of the swelling. I've read in some of the other reports that there is some reoccuring bruising every so often. I'm wondering if you are experiencing that as well.
I am curious to hear your final report.
Hello there, It's now been over a week since my first treatment and I just want to assure you that it does get better. I am not really swollen at all but still a bit sore to the touch. I can massage the area now, so that is good. There is no bruising at all and I would feel comfortable in summer shorts and or bikini at this point - already. I kind of thought the same thing right after my treatment that what the heck was I doing wasting my summer being swollen and bruised? It only last for about a week and then you look and feel ok enough to enjoy the sun. =D I can actually see a bit of difference already - I think. I am skeptical of the results, but I think I'm becoming a believer. I had this one area on my tummy that after I had lipo 6 years ago it left a lumpy area. So far, I don't see the lumps anymore. I used to be able to feel the lumpy fat underneath, and now I cannot. I don't want to jump the gun though since they say it takes a full 4-6 weeks to see the results. So, I guess it's just a waiting game at this point. Keep in touch!
I also had treatment on Wednesday. My experience has been okay so far. They say, no pain no gain. I didn't find the injections to be as bad as i thought. I didn't feel the greatest in the evening, quite sore, hard to move around and did experience a fever and was very tired and went to bed. I woke up and was shocked at how red and swollen I was. I did have greater mobility yesterday and felt fine. As for this morning, there is still alot of swelling, but fit into a pair of pants to come to work and doing okay. I am a little concerned about the bruising, and figure that will go away in a few days. I put it all into perspective. Like most things, it takes a couple days for things to start healing. Just wondering if I should have started this a little earlier in the year, that way I might be able to enjoy the summer "uncovered verses covered up!"