63 Years Old, Single and Retired and Working Part Time. -Alamance, NC

When I looked in my mirror, I saw old but in my...

When I looked in my mirror, I saw old but in my mind and my heart I still felt like I could be around 45-50 years old. I had a massive heart attack in 2011 and that really took its toll on me. Stress had taken over and I started aging fast. This was a big decision but decided to do something for myself for a change. I have not regretted it for one minute. Madison Clark is the best doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. Such a caring man and a great bedside manner. He gave me my confidence back and I feel like a million bucks! I have gotten so many compliments since my procedure and I am grateful to Madison Clark for making my life so much better. I would highly recommend this amazing man. Love you Madison Clark!!!!!
Burlington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very caring and very professional and continues follow ups to make sure everything is healing properly. All I can say about Madison Clark is AWESOME!!!!!

I'm glad your results are what you hoped for! Can you share a little more about what your recovery was like? How long until you got back to your normal routine?
Can you show us before and after pictures? What kind of facelift did you have done? Did you do your eyes or neck? I have the same feeling. I feel so much younger than I look. Congratulations, I know you must feel wonderful.
Don't have any pics to show. They are at my drs office and really don't want to post any. Big difference though. I had the facelift and laser around the eyes and mouth. No more turkey neck! I do feel wonderful. Thank you.
Wishing you a wonderful future with the new you.
Thanks. It has changed my life so much. I feel so much better about myself.