So glad I did it!!!

I am a 36 year old female, with two children, ages...

I am a 36 year old female, with two children, ages 17 and 12. I am 5'8 and currently am around 197. I have has this kangaroo pouch on my lower abdomen ever since my last child was born. Gaining over 70 pounds with him was not good on my body. I have always been able to lose weight fairly easily but it never came off with him.

After losing about 45 pounds, I have decided to have a TT. it is scheduled for in the morning. It hasnt really hit me yet. This website has been sooo helpful and all the ladies look amazing after their procedures. I still have about 30 pounds to go to reach my goal weight and I am hoping this will help me reach that goal with a strong will.

So I guess I am looking for tips, encouragement, anything that will help me be more motivated after the surgery.

This is day 2 after my TT. Still pretty tired,...

This is day 2 after my TT. Still pretty tired, especially in the afternoon. Took a shower today with the help of a friend. It felt great and weird at the same time. I couldnt wait to get back into the support of the binder. I hope this gets better as it goes along. Still taking pain meds and sleeping some. But getting up and going to the bathroom pretty regularly. Drains are very annoying. Cant wait till those come out.

Day 6 post-op: Finally able to shower by myself...

Day 6 post-op: Finally able to shower by myself and I was so excited I did it by myself. I find it easier to get up and down. But I had to sneeze today and all I can say is OMG!!! I never knew sneezing could be so painful. It really ended up burning so bad!! Off the pain meds, except for maybe a muscle relaxer at night. When will the muscles in my stomach feel like they are not in a cramp all the time?? And how long does the binder really have to be worn?

Sooo glad I did it too ! I'm 54 years old & my only regret is I didn't do it years ago! I'm 3 weeks post op now (full TT with breast augmentation) & feeling great .... still a little stiff & sore with some swelling but it really does get easier every day !
Yes, it has gotten easier day by day. I find myself really exhausted at night now. I really can't wait till I can straighten up and see the full effects!!! I'm gonna try and post some pics soon.
Thank u!! I am so pleased with the results. Cant wait to feel comfortable enough to see the full effects.

Good luck today, uagirl. Roll tide!