Researching MM & Waiting for Finances - Alabama

I have been looking and deeply researching...

I have been looking and deeply researching different procedures and doctors for the past 5 years. I am a mother of 3, and after my third, my body just will not lose the fat and excessive skin! It's really depressing at times! I am considering the "Mommy Makeover". And after reading these posts, I now know that I am not the only one with similar feelings. Thanks to all who posted, you have lifted my spirits! I will continue to pass through here and check up on this site because I think you all are a great support group. Thank you again. I am 5' 4" and stay around the weight of 224lbs! I haven't a lot of money to undergo surgery just yet... Trying by 2015 or so. Hopefully sooner! LOL

I just wanted to stop in because I see you are from Alabama. I had my surgery there as well with Dr. William Hedden. He has a profile on this website and you can view and read posts from actual patients.
I had Full TT, Lipo of flanks and outer thighs and BA for $9500.

Well that gives you time to read reviews and get to know all of us. Saving the $ is hard.... but when you want something bad enough you find a way... Glad you are here!

Maybe you'll come across a windfall and can get this done earlier! Fingers crossed for you.