Didn't Work for Me! - Alabama

I had my inner thighs done because I was hoping...

I had my inner thighs done because I was hoping they would no longer rub together when wearing a swimsuit or sundress. I am 5'2" and weigh 128 lbs. . I could immediately tell that the machine was in a different spot on each side. The tech said it was okay, although I didn't feel the machine had been placed in the correct spot on the right side. The initial cold was uncomfortable for about 3 minutes on each side, and then the area was numb, so I didn't feel anything. I read a book and chatted on my phone during the procedure.

The area stayed really red for about 4 days. On the 2nd day, the under-the-skin itching began and lasted about a month. About 2 weeks after the procedure, I would get random sharp pains in the treated areas that were excruciating--comparable to a Charlie Horse in the leg--and would make sleep nearly impossible. That continued for about 2 months.

I wish I had saved my money and never had it done. There is absolutely no difference in the amount of fat in my inner thighs. I should have put that $600 towards liposuction. My doctor didn't offer a re-treatment since mine didn't work.

I saw the Dr. for the initial consultation, but a tech performed my procedure. The Dr. kept tying to get me to do my "lovehandle" area instead? I've had a tummy tuck and don't have love handles!!!

Do you mind me asking where you had the procedure at or in what city? Thanks!
The Advanced Clinic in Huntsville.