My Lower Lip is Crooked Too! - Alabama

Everything was as they told me it would be exactly...

Everything was as they told me it would be exactly from the week before (strong medi-vitamin regime, then antibiotics) to what would happen there (prep) the surgery (being semi-conscious) etc. There were no surprises and though I was way more swollen then I thought I would be, I was ecstatically happy & really felt it wasn't painful. Things looked good at one week check-up, still very swollen though. I'm 2.5 weeks and I like the results better every day. My only concern - and there is still swelling (they also lipo'd neck) is the crooked lip (But thanks guys, you answered my concerns) and the scar that sticks out just under my chin - my understanding was that they weren't cutting there. I am going back for my 3 week visit on Monday - (It's Thursday) and at some point, he will go over everything with a lazer that will tighten and take care of any flaws.

My guy is a quad-certified plastic surgeon who only does one surgery a day and the whole team is focused on that patient. It is an art for him. My surgery took 5 hours - at least - but they had told me it would.

I have no regrets and for the first time in my life, did something for myself for Christmas. Now if this crooked lip would hurry up!!!!!

Mobile Facial Plastic Surgeon

For the reasons mentioned above and in the narrative above as well. Also, they pray over the patients before the surgery. The day before I stopped in at the end of the day and was in the lobby and heard the doctor to ask one of the staff to say a blessing on the end of the day and the patient who had just been sent home from surgery!