worth it just wish they were bigger - Alabama

I am glad I had a breast augmentation I had a...

I am glad I had a breast augmentation I had a great surgeon and have had no problems with my implants I have had them for 2 years but I still feel like they could have been a little larger. My surgeon said that I was to small framed that this is all I could hold. I am 5"2' and 110lbs. I was a small B cup before surgery and now a C cup. I was thinking about having a revision. Is this a good idea or should i keep this size?

Anniston Plastic Surgeon

He cared a lot about how he made you look and explained the pros and cons of the surgery.

I think your breasts look amazing. I'm having mine done in a week, and I want them to turn out just like yours! :)
Hi, I am considering breast implants and I think yours look perfect! I currently live in Ohio but I'm from Alabama. I know you might not be able to post who your doctor was but I was wondering if you could email me the doctor and where he/she is located in alabama. You look beautiful and thanks again!
Heather
Thanks so much for answering my questions you were such a great help!!!!!!!
hi!yes i do think it would be worth it to travel.i am happy with my implants just sometimes wonder what they would be like bigger but you know how us women are we are never satisfyed.my recoverey time wasnt to bad it seems like after the first week i was fine and u cant even see the scars because the incision was so close to the crease and they do feel like real breast after they drop and settle.overall i am happy i made this decision.
I am 18 and I am a 32 a. I have never been comfortable with by breasts. I am only 4'' 11 and 105 lbs so I don't want to go really big but i am positive I want to get implants. I live in WV and I figured I would travel to get them done anyway but yours look so great and super natural. I have some questions for u if u don't mind :) I was wondering would it be worth it to travel to al? Are u happy with everything? How long was ur recovery? Do u have noticable scars? Do they feel like real beasts? Thanks!!!

hi!i think it would be worth it if you came to alabama.my doctor is dr.urqhart he is located in anniston,al and he has a website. google dr.urqhart in anniston,al.i think you would like him and his staff.im not really sure about how weak the implants are from each other i bet they're about the same.i had my surgery on a monday then i had to go back a week later for the stitches to be removed and 3 months later just so he could make sure my implants were dropping like they were supposed to.i am about 5'2 and 110 lbs.i was uneven also before surgery so dr.urqhart put 300ccs on by left and 315 on my right side he said i would be a full c and i may be but i feel like a small c.i was a small b before surgery looked like an a.i do feel alot better about myself but some days i just feel like i would like to be alittle larger.if you have any other questions just let me know. thank you so much.

Hello- thanks for getting back with me so quickly, that is a really great deal beings that he is a PS and not just an MD! I am looking in to having it done soon but have not had any consultations yet....am wondering if traveling to Alabama would be an option for me as in Denver the costs here are $6-9 K for the surgery with a Plastic Surgeon. Can you share with me who your Dr was and his contact information/city/phone/website? Thank you so much!

Also I am wondering if the saline implants are more weak and tear easier than the silicone?

After your surgery did you have to go back to the Dr for suture removal or other visits? If I traveled to Alabama I was wondering how many days after surgery before you had to return to the Dr- so I could plan on when to travel back home again.

And one more thing I can think of to ask you...what is your build/height? Your pictures look an awful LOT like me as far as I can tell by the photos, and by the shape and color and size of your before pictures. I am 5'7" and about 150 lbs- -i am an uneven A on one side and B on the other and wanting to go to a full C....how many cc's did your Dr use and what cup did you go from and to?

thank you again for taking the time to answer my questions! You should be happy- you look so good ;)
I think this Dr. did a good job and you look nice and full and natural. I was wondering why your costs seem to be so low? Was your Dr just an MD or a plastic surgeon and were your implants saline or silicone??
hi,thank you for your comment.my doctor is a plastic surgeon.i have saline implants.im not really sure about the cost i know there are other surgeons around this area that only charge $2600 for the same surgery.i wonder myself why different surgeons charge more and some less.are you planning on having the surgery or have you already had it?
I know you can't compare the two but how do they feel? are they heavy, do they feel like water balloons? are they strange bending forward? what about ripping affect, any of that. Having mine done in a couple of weeks and still no idea whether to go saline, silicone or cohesive. thanks
hi!when you first get them done they do feel heavy but after a while you cant even tell they are there.i do sometimes feel them move up when i bend over sometimes but not much and i have no rippling.what size did you decide to go with?
300cc silicone but only 2 days post op so a little sore but no pain med needed yet, thanks for the answer
I'm have a similar height and weight and similar breasts by the look of your before photos. I think your size post surgery is perfect. I'd like to get something like that. How many CC's? Silicone? over or under muscle? incision?
hi.thanks for your feedback this makes me feel better about my size.i have 300ccs in left and 315 in right because before surgery one was a little larger than the other.i have saline implants under the muscle and the incision was made under the breast in the crease i have little scaring.
very nice could you give the name of the doctor and or number.

hi.i went to a surgeon in anniston,al his name is {edited}

Edited by Sharon: We've added a link to your doctor in the review. Thanks!

I agree -- I think this size fits your body well. It looks natural and will age better than larger implants too.

thank you.i never thought about the way they would age if they were larger.that is true.this makes me want to stay the same.

I think you look fabulous as is.

thank you that is sweet.