Very Interested -Alabama

I've been researching on the BBL for some time now...

I've been researching on the BBL for some time now. I'm starting to really fall in love with the idea. I have a pretty good sized butt but I would like for it to be bigger. Also, I would LOVE to have a flat tummy and smaller waist, like an hour-glass figure, which I've desperately wanted forever lol. I'm only 20 years old, around 5'8 and 200 and something pounds(even though I don't look it) but I know I have enough fat to get me the shape I want. I've been reading reviews on the doctors and viewing the photos and I'm stunned by some of the results. Hopefully, by some time next year, I'll be writing to tell you all about my experience. I don't want to rush it though. I'm still going to be researching doctors and what not. But congrats to all the success stories. They're wonderful! And good luck to the ladies that haven't had their procedure done yet.

Oh I'm down here in wack bama now visiting. Welcome and research research.
Welcome!!
Welcome Toyy. I think you've made a wonderful point to not rush it. Surgery is a very serious decision. I will be using Dr. Rami Ghurani for my surgery scheduled this November. I researched surgeons, profiles, outcomes, complications, doctor backgrounds, pictures, meds, success stories and lastly the price for 2-months. Flew in for my consult, and then made a decision. Your BBL sisters are here to help when we can. Good luck and happy hunting!