32 Years Old, Multiple Tattoos, the Neck One is my Only Regret - Akron, OH

My motivation is basically that I'm just not the...

My motivation is basically that I'm just not the kind of person that should have a neck tattoo, not that I'm putting down anyone with, I have had multiple people tell me, " wow, I never would of thought you would have a neck tattoo". Aside from all that, it really gives me a lot of social anxiety problems. I buy and wear almost all collared shirts just to hide it a little.
aloha D, I'm glad that you are on this site sharing your story. Ink regret and social anxiety problems are two battles that many have. Sharing online helps not only the one posting the review, but also the ones that read the review. You are not alone in your removal process, you are not alone in your struggle. I hope that your removal process goes smoothly, update when you are able, pictures and words help but are not always necessary. Good luck, good thought being sent your way. aloha...k
Thank you for sharing, what kind of laser are you being treated with, and how many treatments have you had so far? Good luck on your journey!
Medlite c6. I know it used to be the so called "Cadillac" of lasers but I'm wondering if I would of had better results with the Picosure. That pic was right before my second treatment.
Dr. Quintanna

My dr. Seems like he knows what he's doing, the sessions are relatively short so we really don't have much chance for dialogue and I've done so so so much of my own research on tattoo removal that I don't really need to ask many questions. Everyone is very friendly though.