32 Years Old, Multiple Tattoos, the Neck One is my Only Regret - Akron, OH

My motivation is basically that I'm just not the...

My motivation is basically that I'm just not the kind of person that should have a neck tattoo, not that I'm putting down anyone with, I have had multiple people tell me, " wow, I never would of thought you would have a neck tattoo". Aside from all that, it really gives me a lot of social anxiety problems. I buy and wear almost all collared shirts just to hide it a little.

Fourth treatment this morning.

i had a really hard time with my last(third) treatment. I had a full blown panic attack. It wasn't really because of the pain, I just freak out sometimes during medical situations due to a coma I was in back in 2000. its just the stress of being in those small medical rooms plus I opted for the lidocaine that time and I had to sit in the room for a total of 80 minutes before we started.
Dr. Quintanna

My dr. Seems like he knows what he's doing, the sessions are relatively short so we really don't have much chance for dialogue and I've done so so so much of my own research on tattoo removal that I don't really need to ask many questions. Everyone is very friendly though.