Cellulite Treatment - Akron, OH

On 3/12/14 I had Cellulaze with VenusLegacy...

On 3/12/14 I had Cellulaze with VenusLegacy performed on my thigh and upper legs by plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Gentile. I am so taken aback by my results that I wanted to scream to the world how HAPPY I AM!
I have had cellulite on the back of my legs since the age of 15. I am an active, physically fit 43-year-old woman that just so happens to be an RN. I mention this because I am aware of the realities of surgery and know that healing takes TIME.
Armed with my research, I made the appointment with Dr. Gentile. From the start, Dr. Gentile’s staff was very welcoming and professional. I spoke at length with Dr. Gentile regarding different options to deal with my ugly cellulite that seemed to plague my spring and summer short-wearing season every year! He was both open and honest with the type of results I would achieve from each procedure and gave me options, which was quite refreshing.
I chose cellulaze with 3 venus legacy treatments.
The Cellulaze procedure itself was not too painful…minimal pain at best; just a lot of pressure, but light sedation was administered. And true to form the staff was WONDERFUL!! Post procedure I needed to wear a tight fitting undergarment and there was a lot of bruising. It took a few weeks for the swelling and bruising to heal at which time I would visit the office for follow-up and to finish up with the rest of my VF treatments. So I am on the mend….
To close, you must know that the body takes time to heal. And that full results are not achieved til around 4-6 months, hence me posting 2 months later. I didn’t walk away from the procedure with 100% results. In this short period of time I can start to SEE smoothness…. I can FEEL smoothness… each week it seems to be getting better and better. I am forever grabbing a mirror and looking at my backside…my husband is getting a bit annoyed by my antics but is also pleased with the results. I would recommend this procedure and most importantly I would recommend Dr. Richard Gentile and staff!

Hey there, I am thrilled that you had a great experience with Cellulaze. Would love an update on how you are doing now. Would you mind sharing some before and after photos with us?
Dr. Gentile is one of the best treatment providers in the region. Way to do your homework and glad you are so happy!
Any updates, photos to share?
Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon