Cellulite Treatment - Akron, OH

On 3/12/14 I had Cellulaze with VenusLegacy...

On 3/12/14 I had Cellulaze with VenusLegacy performed on my thigh and upper legs by plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Gentile. I am so taken aback by my results that I wanted to scream to the world how HAPPY I AM!
I have had cellulite on the back of my legs since the age of 15. I am an active, physically fit 43-year-old woman that just so happens to be an RN. I mention this because I am aware of the realities of surgery and know that healing takes TIME.
Armed with my research, I made the appointment with Dr. Gentile. From the start, Dr. Gentile’s staff was very welcoming and professional. I spoke at length with Dr. Gentile regarding different options to deal with my ugly cellulite that seemed to plague my spring and summer short-wearing season every year! He was both open and honest with the type of results I would achieve from each procedure and gave me options, which was quite refreshing.
I chose cellulaze with 3 venus legacy treatments.
The Cellulaze procedure itself was not too painful…minimal pain at best; just a lot of pressure, but light sedation was administered. And true to form the staff was WONDERFUL!! Post procedure I needed to wear a tight fitting undergarment and there was a lot of bruising. It took a few weeks for the swelling and bruising to heal at which time I would visit the office for follow-up and to finish up with the rest of my VF treatments. So I am on the mend….
To close, you must know that the body takes time to heal. And that full results are not achieved til around 4-6 months, hence me posting 2 months later. I didn’t walk away from the procedure with 100% results. In this short period of time I can start to SEE smoothness…. I can FEEL smoothness… each week it seems to be getting better and better. I am forever grabbing a mirror and looking at my backside…my husband is getting a bit annoyed by my antics but is also pleased with the results. I would recommend this procedure and most importantly I would recommend Dr. Richard Gentile and staff!
Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hey there, I am thrilled that you had a great experience with Cellulaze. Would love an update on how you are doing now. Would you mind sharing some before and after photos with us?
Dr. Gentile is one of the best treatment providers in the region. Way to do your homework and glad you are so happy!
Any updates, photos to share?
Pictures?
Do you have any before and afters??
Thanks for reply. Venus Legacy is just like Venus Freeze then? Did you have cellulase first? Then how long before you were able to have the RF treatments? How many areas (sheet size) were treated? Did he do the area just above the knee? I've heard the holes can be pretty unsightly because 4 are needed for each area, would you agree with that and how are your puncture marks, how many do you have? It will be great to have this done so I look forward to seeing your before and afters. Did you check this site out before having it done? Any other research forums you recommend? Thanks.
Great to hear your results! Can you explain the Venus Legacy you had done? Is this radio frequency to tighten the skin? Also, would love to see before and after pics. You can private message me if you don't want to put them here. Thanks for posting and look forward to seeing your end results.
Yes it does use Radiofrequency magnetic pulse therapy. VF is basically like a deep laser rub or deep pulsating massage. NOT PAINFUL at all! To my understanding it promote collagen synthesis and contraction and lypolysis. Dr.'s office has before pics and I will see if they can post also I will work on uploading the after pics I have.....give me a day or two...{: