Great - Aiken, SC

Love my experience so far with Invisilign Teen. 58...

Love my experience so far with Invisilign Teen. 58 upper & 58 lower trays. I'm on Tray 42 now and my mouth looks amazing! I have attachments on top and bottom, this makes it a little hard to remove when needed! You only remove them before eating, after brush your teeth and floss before putting them back in. You have to wear them at least 22 hrs a day for them to work! Believe me they work!

Before Invisilign

Carter

Dr Carter is awesome! Great staff, very friendly and caring. Explains everything to you through the whole process

Thank u @Gary! I still got a ways to go
Wow! You look stunning! :)

I love the 4 picture collage you added with the "before". You have had some amazing changes - so great to see!

Thank you, I meant to put that first;(

58 is a lot of trays!! Good for you for successfully making it to set 42 - you're on the home stretch! How did you do the first week or two? Was it pretty rough while you adjusted to having them?

Thank you Megan.the first couple of weeks, it does take some getting used too. My 1st couple times removing the trays scared me, I thought I was gonna pull my teeth out! But u learn how to gently remove them. It's a life style change of sorts, I don't snack as much, and if u go out to eat, you have to brush your teeth in a public restroom! But as long as you wear them like you are suppose to, it's well worth it.

Yeah, brushing in public could be a bit awkward, but my guess is enough people have either gone through some sort of ortho treatment themselves or had someone close to them do it, that they understand and don't think its too cooky. ;) I say good for you for taking such good care of your teeth - it'll pay off!!