51 Year Old Facial Rejuvenation. Aiea, HI

I purchased the special 6 face/ neck peels and...

I purchased the special 6 face/ neck peels and complete line of Skin Medica products. The price was very reasonable at the discounted rate. I just completed my 3rd peel yesterday and am so amazed at the incredible results that I want to spread the word so others can experience the same! The skin on my neck and face is tighter, my pores are smaller and the tone is brighter and smoother with the dark spots diminishing completely. I receive compliments all of the time from friends as well as strangers. The skin treatment has really boosted my self confidence! I am really excited about this and highly recommend for anyone who wants a healthier more youthful appearance. I can't wait until I've completed my treatment, and bet that I will look like a million bucks! I will post my before and after photos here and on face book because I know the difference will be amazing.
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

The Peels were done by Lindsey Endresen, RN, aesthetic Nurse Specialist. She is very gentle, caring and knowledgeable. I am very happy with the treatment performed by Lindsey so far experiencing only minimal discomfort. I received a free consultation for a tummy tuck/ breast lift and Botox injections from Dr. Healy. He has a terrific, down to earth bedside manner that made me feel very comfortable. I was very happy with the results of the Botox injections, very natural looking with no side effects or down time.