36 Yrs, 2 Kids, Normal Deliveries. Ab, Thigh, Arms Lipo and Breast Lift. Scar Revision. All Procedures Done Neglecting Aesthetic

I wanted to lift my breasts (circum-areolar...

I wanted to lift my breasts (circum-areolar mestopexy) as I did not want scars of anchor/other lift. I got it done, but the doc was so amateur (and I was stupid enought to trust him and not take another opinion.) that he cut the areola without the marker. So it turned out to be very big and and de-shaped, pointing upwards with ugly scarring.
Dr Bijal Parikh

My life's most traumatic experience, this doctor has gifted me. He did not know probably how to do the surgery and he ruined and de-shaped my body. All areas he has done are de-shaped badly. I am highly embarassed to go out and wear, what I want to wear. Breast lift (circum areolar), ab liposuction (twice and still there is fat in upper ab and dents in lower ab), inner thighs (i did not need them. I went for ab and brest areas. He said you should do the inner thighs, what I wanted was the immediate areas near bikini crease. middle and lower thighs were pretty and ok with a little, natural thigh gap. He oversuctioned middle inner thigh upto the extent that it has no fat between skin and muscle. Right thigh has a very large dent and left thigh has smaller (half size) dent. (see photos) arms done badly leaving upper arm with fat and lower has dent and skin still hanging. Scar revisions in arms and thigh (wrong incisions made for middle thigh. they are clearly visible when wearing short clothing.) made scars look even more prominent. (photos)