Ziv Studio for Smile Design is Amazing! - Agoura Hills, CA

Ziv Studio for Smile Design was my last...

Ziv Studio for Smile Design was my last appointment in a long string of consultations. All of the specialists I met with recommended jaw surgery with no other options. Many of them told me treatment could result in multiple surgeries. The idea of one surgery was terrifying enough especially when nobody seemed sure of the outcome.

My consultation with Dr. Ziv was a completely different experience. He went over ALL of my options. Options that I never knew existed.

I chose to go with Ziv Studio because of their confidence, expertise, innovation, and all of the outcomes seemed outstanding. Dr. Ziv was able to correct my alignment, relieve my TMJ related pain and gave me a beautiful smile all without jaw surgery! I have been without pain for years now and couldn't be happier with the overall outcome.

Do yourself the favor of a consultation. The office is spa-like and the staff are all exceptionally friendly. Their communication is stellar and they will go over all of your options with you. They made a significant improvement in my life. I hope they will do the same for you.

Hi, and thanks for reviewing your doctor :).

Would you please tell us here in the community what procedures you had done, and how long the whole thing took from start to finish?  Thank you :)
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist