After 7 Sessions, No Results.....still Optimistic

I signed up to have two areas, my inner and outer...

I signed up to have two areas, my inner and outer thighs, done at Fig. in Scottsdale, AZ. I am 5'9", weigh about 140, exercise at least 5 times per week and eat healthfully. I have no medical problems, allergies, etc. Of course, I was told that I was an ideal candidate and should expect excellent results within 6 treatments. I did experience pain and swelling (the first treatment was the worst; I actually fainted, but each treatment has been better since then). I would say 2 days of severe pain and swelling and mild after that time. I usually still feel puffy 2 weeks after treatment. I definitely feel the nodules that other posters have referred to as well. Not a pleasant experience by any means, but I could FOR SURE handle this level of pain and discomfort for the results I was promised. Anyway, I've had 7 treatments and need to finish 2 more to even be eligible for a refund. I've lost negligible size on each thigh. After doing some extra research online, I've waited longer in between the last couple treatments and have requested a higher dosage, hoping that my results will improve. When I expressed my frustration after the 6th, the nurse (?) told me to spend more time massaging and increase my water intake. I am really trying to stay optimistic.....$4K would be a small price to pay if I DO experience the results I was promised. However, reading these posts has made me really nervous about pursuing a refund if the current results hold. I do have to say, one odd thing I've noticed is that my belly seems to have gained fat since I've started. My stomach has always been FLAT and now I have a little pooch. If anything, I've been exercising more and haven't gained any weight. It may be paranoia, but I can't help but wonder if this procedure messed my body up somehow...? So, I can't recommend this procedure based on my experience so far, but have heard wonderful success stories along with the horror stories I've found here.