I'm So Scared! - Africa

Hello friends.I am a girl of 29years old still...

Hello friends.I am a girl of 29years old still single.I have two tiny breasts.My previous 2 bfs left me because of it.I get so scared to go into any r/ship now. I am trying so hard to save to have implants.But having read the complications of it,im not so sure if its worth it.Pls help me b4 i go mad.

Where I come from we say that it's better to be alone than with bad company. Men aside. Do you like your body? Boyfriends come and go, but in the end it's YOUR body and your choice what you do with it. Relationshipwise, if I were you I'd try some time by myself. I'd stop thinking about men and how to please them and learn to be happy with myself and fulfill my own needs. To be loved, you need to love yourself first!

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. It is common to feel fearful about surgery. I'm sorry about the bf's leaving you. I agree with @boobiewish on this one. Implants aren't for everyone, but perhaps as you continue to save your money and do your research, you'll discover the right path for you. Here is a list of very important questions to ask you PS during your consult. Be sure to get several consults. Keep us posted! We'll be here for you!

Ok sweetie, #1 if your bf left you because of your boobs or lack thereof, they were not worth your time!, #2 it really sounds like you need to find you first before major surgery. What I mean is that if you are not happy and confident in your own skin now, you will never be happy with plastic surgery. I went through with my surgery because it was something I was not happy with. My husband was fine with my body, only I wanted more. I had already had all of my children and now it is time for me to do something for me. But never because someone else is unhappy with how I look. I am still confident, I already know which am, I did this for me and me alone, to make me satisfied. Do you understand what I mean? I think if you are already in a bad place emotionally, surgery won't fix that and could make it worse...just think about it. I am not saying don't do it because obviously, I did, just do it for the right reasons, not the wrong ones!
I wish it was as easy as you said.I was and still very happy with myself. Wanting a bigger one is something i have always wanted e'er since i was 18. I have done alot of research on it. I have done everything apart from the surgery. Taken the pills, the breast massages and all that but they didnt work. I never wanted the option of having a surgery b/c i dont think i can handle it all by myself whenever something goes wrong. I knew I will do it someday but was hoping to do it after marriage and all that.But having my 2 myself when the tWgen a complicatio through it?
Sorry for the typographical error there.I mistakingly sent it but Couldn't take it back. But having my boyfriends leave me is one reason y many think I should wait to know if old get someone who will like me for who I am. But I have decided to do it because its something that I really want to do. I don't really so much about guys. Surr I felt a Lil bad when they left me.You talk like this because you haven't been dejected by someone whom you think you truly love.You had an okay boobs when you got married. That might not be same story with every oda gurl out there. Thanks for your comment.Twas well appreciated.
Hi confused! There's always a risk with surgery but if you ask all the questions & trust your PS you should do great :). Just think about why you are doing it...do it for yourself & no one else. Good luck:)
Aite.Tnx alot.
Thank you miss cris and GIM 108.I do appreciate your comments
Make sure you do some research before you choose your Plastic Surgeon and see their before and after pictures. With the right surgeon, you'll be very happy with the results. Do it if it's what you want and it will make you happy. Don't do it if it's for other people.
Thank you.
Yes do It u will be so happy u did
Thank you.I really do hope i will be happy.