Good Job

I got the procedure done today on my lunch break....

I got the procedure done today on my lunch break. I usualy get surgiderm (I think) done in my lips but I got circles forming under my eyes since I am a single mom it has gotten worse so anyway... On my way to the lip enhansing appointment I decide to change and get my eyes done instead of my lips. My surgeon explains that the more suitable product is restylane and injects it to my face. Didn't feel much its a tiny bit swollen at the needle area at the moment but so far it looks amaze balls. It looks like I am in my early 20s again haha love it. I look rested which I am not and really refreshed. Girls you will love it

So happy your under eye injections turned out well! Did you use a numbing cream before the injections?

Hi Megan.. no numbing cream but for my lips he injects an anaesthetic to numb the area otherwise I cringe. For the eyes he explained that he used 2 different needles. A tiny one with hyaluronic and an anaesthetic mixed together before he used the big one to really fill in my circles. Then he finished off again with the tiny needle ( all for the same price) to make it all perfect.

Thank you so much for sharing that extra info about the different needles that were used. That is great that such care was taken to make the treatment comfortable for you and get just the right look!

Please keep us updated on how it is wearing for you. :)

Touch up

Hello everyone! so yesterday i went back to get my lips done. First we looked at the eyes and we decided a touch up on the left eye was needed. He used the tiny needle that contains anaesthetic in it so it didn't hurt at all. No Swelling no bruise. It looks perfect i look 19 hahaha.
Then for the lips he used Juvaderm which he says is thicker so lasts longer in a muscle like lips. The numbing needle was a bit painfull but then i didn't feel a thing. He inserted a canule in each side of each lip to deposit the product in the middle. So no duck lip effect. Looks natural. My boyfriend didn't notice he just asked if i was tired (cause when i wake up i have puffy lips). lips are a bit painfull at the moment because they are teared inside but you can't see anything no bruise. I am guessing lips will go down a bit because there must be a bit of swelling going on. I will try to post a pic in a few days so you can see the final result
Dr Tenorio

He is amazing i love him. He really explains everything to you and is gentle. I totally trust him I love the way he does my lips he doesn't let me get carried away and knows what is right for me.