34 Yrs Old, 1 Child - Louisville, KY

I am not fat but pudgy in the abdomen. I have only...

I am not fat but pudgy in the abdomen. I have only done 1 tx so far but it was amazing. No pain it was actually so relaxing. Only 2 days post tx and down 1&3/4 inch Aesthetic Alternatives Twyla Henderson & Lydia Pearson did my tx they were so professional and dedicated to my tx & helping me. I was amazed that I could go back to work immediately after melting nearly 2 inches in only 1 hour. I will post after my next tx. I cannot wait to do vanquish again I feel like I just found a Miricle I will get my pics from them to post after next session

Vanquish

I have done 2 additional sessions of vanquish I think it is amazing. I have a friend who bought sessions after I saw results and she is down over 4.5 inches in 3 sessions. Thank you to the wonderful team if professionals at aesthetic alternatives on springhurst blvd in louisville they are great :)
Lydia Pearson & Twyla Henderson

Twyla and Lydia were so professional and focused on me and my goals with vanquish. If you do vanquish they are the BEST. Located by tinsel town in louisville.

I don't live far from Louisville and might go to them. What do they charge? Is it a package?
Omg you have some great results happening.
Now that is a nice loss for only two days after treatment.  Definitely keep us up to date on the results of your additional treatments.