Breast Reduction So Worth It!!! - Oak Lawn, IL

I have always had large breast (between 36D-38DD)...

I have always had large breast (between 36D-38DD) since the age of 12. As I hit my late 20's, I started to have back pain that just worsened with time. At 33 yo, I made the decision to have a breast reduction. I researched many plastic surgeons and found Dr. David Shifrin! I called and was scheduled for a consultation. I sat with Dr. David Shifrin who was caring and professional! He listened, answered all of my questions and addressed any concerns. We scheduled my surgery. The procedure was over in about 3 hrs! I went to recovery for a few hours and went home the same day. I felt pretty good for just coming out of surgery! I felt back pain relief almost instantly! The post procedure pain was minimal, I was prescribed a pain medication that I only used for the first 2 days, after that I was able to manage any incisional pain with OTC ibuprofen. In addition to back pain relief, my new breast (now size 38 C) are perky and look much better in and out of clothing!
Congratulations on your new girls!   Glad to hear everything went so well and that you are loving the results.

How long did you need to take off work?
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. David Shifrin is very genuine, caring and professional! He really took the time to answer all my questions and address any concerns. I have great results that I am very happy with! I would and have recommended Dr. David Shifrin to many of my family and friends. I will definitely choose Dr. David Shifrin for any future procedures!