excited/nervous - Madison, WI

Well pretty much the same story as mostly...

Well pretty much the same story as mostly everyone else here. I've been hidding sweaty pits since I was in middle school. I remember exactly where it started. I was with my family headed to the Mall of America after playing around all day. Hopped straight into the car to head to the destination. At the halfway point my dad started to sniffle then BOLDLY yelled out someone smells like a wet pamper... Instinctively I laughed out loud but he didn't think it was funny. "I think he was frustrated from something earlier from that day." He really let me have it. I won't say what he told me but it definitely stuck with me and ever since then I've been vicious about my sweating. At first it was only when I was around him that I would get nervous but gradually as I got older I became more excessive about it. I was so much of a wreck my junior and senior years of highschool that I was so anxious to graduate that I dropped out of school two months before graduation for a GED. Fast Forward to today...Im finally going to do something about it and im so excited. im not very religous but I pray this works out for me. ive tried EVERYTHING. PROCEDURES IS SET AND IM EXCITED TO FOR THE RESULTS. I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES OF MY EXPERIENCE ON THE DAY OF ASWELL AS RESULTS AND RECOVERY.

WoWZeRS!

I'm a little late on updating this because I've been enjoying myself so much since having the procedure. it's an amazing feeling! I've thought I was leaking so many times and would find a secure area and lift my shirt up only to find that my pits where as fresh and dry as before I stepped outside. I can not explain how great that sensation is to think your sweating and be bone dry. I'm so excited about my decision to do this. This has been the best decision I've made in the 25 years I've been on this earth hands down!!! it even completely destroyed my armpit B.O!!! I had the opportunity to choose my miradry level. I went for the "shotgun method" level 5. I had no bruising but the swelling was ridiculous. not only did my armpits swell up but my chest and back also. the worst of the swelling lasted for only a day. my doctor prescribed some vicaden for the pain which was mild but very insignificant to how alien your pits will feel to the rest of your body. it's a bit surreal. I'm just completely amazed! :-) I'm completely blown away! this was definitely a game changer..
Dr. Blaine Jensen

Very understanding! This doctor knew what he was doing. I came in nervous and he immediately felt that and was able to calm me down. He was very good company through the procedure and made me feel that he had my best interest at heart. I highly recommend anyone to this business. I've never felt the need to " waist my time" writing a review but people need to see this and people need to take action to improve the quality of their lives. this really changed me for the better. I feel like I've been miserable for so long and literally the day I had the procedure done a switch went off and completely turned my life around.

Great to hear your story! Did you lose the armpit hair, did it grow back?
Hey I recently got that treatment too, but I still sweat, not as much as before, but I still do, is that normal to still sweat in the beginning? Will it stop after awhile? or do I need to do it again?
You should have done level 5. That seems to do the trick. The swelling is no joke but it goes away so fast it's no big deal. You probably were treated with a lower intensity level. Don't waste your time with that; it's too expensive.

Thank you for starting your review.  Definitely keep posting the journey with updates and results!