My Dream of a Flat Tummy is Almost Here! - Adelaide, Australia

I'll start off with some details as these are...

I'll start off with some details as these are things I look at when I am trawling through these sites: I'm 38, married to a wonderful and supportive man and mum to 3 cheeky boys! I'm 164cms tall or 5'5 and I weigh 67 kilos or 147 lbs. I am originally from Canada but have been living in Melbourne, Australia for 18 years now.

Over the past 2.5 years,I have lost almost 100 lbs and my tummy certainly shows that! My ultimate reward to myself if I got to goal weight and actually maintained it was a tummy tuck - so here I am!

I am so, so, so excited to be on the final countdown to my full TT and MR. Only 22 days to go :D

My surgery is booked for August 22 and my surgeon is Mr Mark Moore AM, I will actually be flying to another state to have it done. It's only about an hour flight, but I will be saving actual $000's of dollars by doing it this way. I get to stay in hospital for 3-5 nights depending on how my drains are, so it will be VERY nice indeed to not have to worry about how I am going to get to the toilet, get up from bed, etc.,

As much as I don't want to take any before shots, especially posting on the internet!!, I will be sure to take some and upload them as soon as I can. Promise :)

Well, no baking out now as it's all been paid for:...

Well, no baking out now as it's all been paid for: the surgeons gap fee and the anaesthetist's bill. I'm poor, but on the way to the flat side! Starting to get a bit nervous, but still very excited.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

I booked in with Dr Mark Moore today for tummy Tuck and Breast Lift/Reduction in June. Forgot to ask if the liposuction of the flanks is included. Can't wait to feel human, I fed all 3 of my boys successfully but had a lot of sagging so it will be nice to have my boobs sitting where they should be again!
Hi KimL! What was the price he quoted you for those two procedures?
Hi Knaseby6. My total out of pocket will be $7400. I do have full PHI so my hospital cost is covered. He is a lovely humble man.
Hi Megsy how did your surgery end up going?
Well my surgery was 17 days ago I have had a lot of pain I went back to the doctor today and now I have seroma. My doctor said he could drain it with a needle or er could wait another week to see if the swellling goes down . This surgery has been very painful but I'm sure the outcome will be worth it.on the upside my husband has been awesome! I don't understand why I wasn't able to stay a few days in the hospital ! Being sent home right after a tummy tuck is awful!
Yup, I feel the same way, organized but totally freaked! And I finally bit the bullet and posted my before pics....needless to say it was painful.
Amazingly, yes! I'm starting to freak out a little but have the bag packed, clothes picked out, and mostly everything else organised! How about you??
Wow! It's this week! Are you feeling prepared?
Oh my gosh!!! we are week away!!!
How did your surgery go?
Good luck! You are the day before me, and I promise I will be thinking of you! I just paid all of my fees, too. It does make it all seem more final, doesn't it?
Thanks my surgery was changed for Friday ugg so now I'm emotional lol but I am getting excited! I'll let you Know how everything goes .
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad nervous! But mostly excited :) It's already Thursday here in Australia, so good luck for today! :)
I'm so excited for you are you nervous ?I am also 38 lost 80 lbs in the past two-years my tummy tuck is this Thursday I am extremly nervous! But also excited I had a breast reduction augmentation with the same Dr.