Adelaide Nose Job - Adelaide, Australia

So ive been considering a nose job the majority of...

So ive been considering a nose job the majority of life as I am very conscious of how big my nose is! I've tried doing my research on the Internet but there aren't any reviews for surgeons in Adelaide which has made the process so difficult, especially considering the fact I'm willing to spend large amounts of money for a good result.
I've booked a consultation at Hamilton Day Surgery and was quoted $15,000. Ridiculous I thought. Now I'm booking with Dr David David on melbourne street which is roughly around $8000. Does anyone recommend a surgeon in Adelaide or have any reviews on Dr. David David??

Surgery booked! Very nervous for the outcome, I...

Surgery booked! Very nervous for the outcome, I get admitted tomorrow morning. Wish me luck :)

My main concern is that my nose won't be what I've pictured or what i explained that I wanted. I'm having mixed feelings, I know I really want the procedure, but I'm really nervous and anxious.

2 days after surgery! Pain is bearable infact...

2 days after surgery!
Pain is bearable infact very little pain was felt at all. It's very uncomfortable not being able to breath through the nose and not being able to blow the nose. It feels all clogged up and my throat is starting to get very sore. My eyelids are bruised and I have slight bruising under my eyes as well.
It's very hard to tell the shape of the nose as the plaster on my nose is thick and I can feel the tip us very swollen. I have been taking arnica Montana for the bruising but I might start on the gel cream soon as the tablets don't seem to be working. Will keep you all updated.
Prof David J David

Hello! Just wondering how you are liking your new nose so far? If you like the shape and stuff, I'm considering getting rhinoplasty surgery by Dr David David and yeah just want to know if you would recommend?
Hi Natty28. i just had a rhinoplasty and genioplasty (chin advancement) with Professor David David. I am on day 8 since my operation. at this stage things are still looking wierd and my face is very swollen so i guess its too soon to tell. He's a very well regarded Dr in the medical community and apparently he is even world recognised. he's no fuss dr if you know what i mean. I would have liked a bit more reassurance from him (post op when i got my cast removed) because changing your face is a very emotional journey and i was freaking out a bit when my nose cast came off. but the nurse told me to give it a couple of weeks before i judge it and she is very supportive - its very hard being patient! let me know if you want any more info.
Hi
I see you're from Adelaide too - have you had your surgery yet? $15,000 seems like a lot, probably a good idea to look around. Good luck :)

Congrats on your decision to get rhinoplasty! It's an exciting thing. I've never once regretted having had mine. This RS member just had rhinoplasty in Adelaide and seems very happy so far. Please keep us posted on what you decide to do.