Thrilled with the Results - Procedure Discomfort Bearable -Seattle, WA

I had Deep FX on my lower face on Friday morning...

I had Deep FX on my lower face on Friday morning June 16. First day my face was a bit swollen and ozeing for a few hours. The procedure was done with local face-numbing gel and a couple of injections in my gums (no pain). I did not take any oral tranquilizer. Most was painless, except for the corners of my mouth and the edges of my cheeks where the stinging was felt. Not pleasant, but no big deal. Saturday and Sunday I stayed home. I used copious amount of an Aloe Vera gel 2-3 times a day and in the evening added some vaseline on top to keep it soft. I also drank a lot of an anti-oxidant drink and on Monday I was back in circulation. After my first post-procedure checkup I went to a social gathering in the afternoon (3rd day) and had compliments on my looks. I used a tiny bit of makeup to cover the slight redness which is still visible but diminishing every day. My upper lip is much smoother and the lines around my mouth have softened to the way I looked 15 years ago. I am 69 years young and yesterday (day 6) I was taken for a 5o-something! Gotta love it. I would absolutely recommend this procedure (and already have), as long as a qualified, experienced doctor is performing it.

deep FX update 5 years later

I am still happy abut the results 5 years later. Upkeep with fillers and Botox. I am told that I look 15 years younger than I am.
Vancouver Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi fellowvancouverite, Provider information appears above the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.
If I may ask, who did your procedure?

Good morning, Happy to say that it is now day 8 and I have no visible traces of the procedure. All the redness is now gone completely. No make-up needed. I am sure that I know why my results are exceptionally good: I realize that wellness starts from the inside and that healing starts there. I excercise, I don't smoke nor drink. I eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. But, most of all, I make sure that I get at least 20.000 ORACs per day. The average North American gets between 1200-1700! I drink a wonderful anti-oxidant, cell-renewing, product called Ageless Xtra, twice a day. Too long to explain here. I also drink 2-3 ounces of Aloe Gold per day, 1 spoonful of Meta Greens(same company) and I take other supplements, such as DHEA and 7-Keto. Ihave the energy and focus of a 40 year old. Glad to give you more info, if you so desire.

What are ORAC's?
ORAC is Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
I have never read/heard/known of such noticable, positive results on someone your age--or any age-- having DeepFX or ActiveFX. The third day (3rd) is the worst. What, or where, is the magic that I'm missing ?