Active FX, ALMOST KILLED ME

I had active fx about a month ago. Five days later...

I had active fx about a month ago. Five days later I was taken to the emergency room because of high fever and total exhaustion. I spent 12 days in the intensive care unit, essentially unconscious, and was diagnosed with Toxic shock syndrome as a direct consequence of active fx. I spent a total of 3 weeks in the hospital and I lost a lot of my physical strenght and muscle mass. But at least I have survived.

Kira

You have got to be kidding me. ActiveX for $800? Are these people even qualified to perform this procedure?
Periods don't cause tss-tampons preventing the shedding of menstrual blood sometimes do. If there was an internal infection of some sort due to the laser treatment, Active FX could def. have caused tss. I have infected eyes right now from it--on day three of treatment--caused by the swelling of my eye lids. This is a very scary story, but very, very rare.
this is strange. Just a little while after my pixel laser treatment i started to get very ill. For the last 4 days i have not been able to do much. I can't stand up and im always dizzy and feel as though i am going to pass out or get sick. I don't think that laser would cause tss but i am wondering if i am feeling this way because of the laser.