All That I Had Hoped for

My experience with Active & Deep FX was great....

My experience with Active & Deep FX was great. I had a great physician who told me what to expect, (though you can never REALLY be prepared for how raw, swollen and scary you look) and how to care for my skin afterwards. It has been 11 days since I had the procedure and though I'm still a bit pink and splotchy in small places I can see that the melasma that had plagued me for years has disappeared, the lines under my eyes have softened and every day I notice more improvement. I'm very pleased so far and I know it will continue to get better. My advice is to make sure that you do your research and find a physician that you trust and who knows your skin. Also, patience is key to recovery...sitting in my house for 5 days made me stir crazy...and most important...stay out of the sun. If you must be in the sun at all then protection is crucial because you have essentially lasered off a protective layer of skin and exposed the new (and very tender skin) to the elements. I'm 44, fair skinned, and have taken very good care of my skin since age 36 but I spent my youth and early adulthood baking in the sun/tanning beds so the damage is there. Active FX is well worth the time and money for the great results achieved.

Chicago Dermatologist