Acne - Sweden, SE

I have soft acne problems in my face, my skin is...

I have soft acne problems in my face, my skin is very sensitive , my biggest problem is blackheads , the T zone is oliy but the the rest of my face is has only blackheads but its kind of unhydrated. i want to make a laser treatment. i also have acne scars on my back the are not deep. so i wonder what should i do too remove this marks. how many treatments do i need and what kind of treatment is best for me?

I think you should go for 2-3 Fraxel Restores, plus vitamin C serum and yearly microdermabrasions to help with pore size. You will be amazed how to taking care of your skin helps it to regenerate ;-)
I am 62 years old and have tried EVERYTHING for acne scars. The only thing that has worked is Dermarolling on my face but I also had acne scars on my back that I could not dermaroll. I went to a physician in New York that specializes in silicon injections. He has been doing it for over 30 years. Silicon is permanent so u must go to someone who specializes in this procedure. I no longer have scars on my back.

Thanks for sharing, how long have you had acne for?

I never had acne as a teen. In fact I was always complimented on my skin. I developed it in my twenties and unfortunately I am a picker and so I really damaged my own skin by relentlessly picking and squeezing. The problem today is that acne scars actually become "worse" as you get older because the tone of skin is diminished and so the scars become more evident. It's not really that the scars are worse, it's the illusion because untoned skin sags and so the scars "spread" a little. I am obsessive about my scars so people say they don't know what I am talking about but I know how to cover very well. Again, dermarolling and copper peptides have given me the best results. I recommend owndoc.com and skinbiology.com for products.
I can see how aging skin would look worse, I picked mine too...I have bad scars :( So dermarolling hey.. I think I need to try that  - does it hurt? What are copper peptides?
You can dermaroll yourself and for that please go to owndoc.com for instructions and the best and cheapest products. She also has a copper peptide mask to put on your face after dermarolling. Go to skinbiology for any and all info on copper peptides. Actually, there is so much info there and so many products that it can be confusing BUT put in the time to read about it and educate yourself. Then if u have any questions I will try to answer you as best I can. Another option is to find a doctor or esthetician that does dermarolling. They usually use the DERMAPEN. Hope this helps.
Very helpful, thank you!