The Best Treatments Ever!!! Lost Inches, and I Can See my Chin and Feet Now!

I have tried many times losing weight, hitting the...

I have tried many times losing weight, hitting the gyms, but none seems to work. I tried LPG, velashape, and lipodissolve, but none seems to help. I almosts gave up until my doctor told me about ths accent he is offering.

After 3 months of intensive accent treatments on my fat face, and tummy, my face has become sharper, thinner, and my tummy has lost 4 inches but my cellulite is still not improving at all. I hope I am not just losing the water from my body.

It is now 2 months after my very expensive accent treatments, I have not gain a pound back yet. I hope the result is long lasting.Mind you, since after my accent program, and the positive result I acquired from accent, I have also become more motivated to eat right, exercise more. I am also taking apple vinegar to  suppress my appetite.

Accent works 100%, but does not work on my cellulite. If you want great result on thightening and inches off here and there, try Accent, but not on cellulite.

I'm surprised to hear that it didn't have much, if any, effect on your cellulite! I'm, of course, pleased to hear that you lost significant inches and are happy, overall. My personal experience was that after 3 treatments I had what I estimate as 25% less cellulite on the fronts of my legs. That, and despite recent weight gain, the cellulite hasn't come back! I guess this goes to show that everyone's results and experiences are going to be different. Interesting. Congratulations on a successful Accent XL treatment! Calvert Thompson, Herndon, VA