Accent XL for Cellulite Terrible Bad Experience - Miami, FL

I tried the Accent XL treatment back in Nov 2007...

I tried the Accent XL treatment back in Nov 2007 and it made my cellulite problem worse. I don’t have much fat. I exercise a lot and I’m fit; however, as thousands of women out there, I had some cellulite in my Butt Hip & Thigh area.

I decided to try the Accent XL treatment. I had 8 sessions (US $ 3,200) and my problem got more noticeable. I started getting big dimples in the area of the treatment and they were very marked and deep hollows. I spoke with the technician and the doctor and I was told that the treatment doesn’t work immediately. It takes time to rebuild the collagen and make the skin better. 1 year and 3 months later, I’m still waiting.

I really regret having Accent XL treatment not just because the waste of money but because it made my cellulite problem more noticeable. It looks like the machine vanished pieces of tissue with its radiofrequency.

SonaMed

Don’t even give the machine a try. Save your time, money and your skin!

DO NOT USE!!! It cost over $3000 to totally wrinkle my arms..my skin is all crepey. It brought on premature wrinkling!!!
/thank you ALL for sharing that. I am now very confused. Do you think it has to do with the technician or is it bad alltogether? I thought that radio freq can't be a good thing!?
I'm not sure if it had to do with the technician. I'd take the risk even if I get it for free from a different technician
I also do not recommend Sleek Med Spa. After $3980, I also have deep hollows on the back of my legs, yet the skin does appear the tighter. I would have a pay an additional huge amount to have the front of my legs tightened too. It really was a huge mistake. Next time I'll research sites like this--so thank you for sharing your results. Maybe we can spare another and maybe Sleek Med Spa can focus on creating products that work without highway robbery.
I agree with you. Accent laser was a waste of money. I also don't recommend Sleek Med Spa. Horrible customer service.