It Could Be a Right Treatment for Me with the Right Hands - Hillsboro, OR

I have to say sorry for everyone first because I...

I have to say sorry for everyone first because I am not a native English speaker. But I want to share my experience and need someone's professional advice for my treatment. I have done 6 times Accent XL treatment for my lower buttocks area today. I paid $2000 for 6 times treatment of the area, but it was not included tights.

I am a 42 year old Asian have no cellulite BUT I have some deep lines on the area and the skin is getting saggy these days. Each treatment was just 10min short. so it took 20 min for both areas. and I was complained by techs every time, because of my body could NOT heat up enough for the treatment. ( i know why. because they did not give me enough time to warm up.) According to Accent XL official site I supposed to be over 41C to get the treatment otherwise it would be just wasting my money. BUT the salon always gave me only 10min for each area even though my body was still around 36C.( who has 106F all the time to ready for the treatment?)

My interval was 3 weeks but it turned to be 2 weeks for last 2 treatments. so, today was my final day and off course the manager wanted to sale me more ( this time was $1000 for 6 times). BUT I really dougbt that everything was wrong on my treatment. I seriously need to know that I should keep continue this treatment ( but not at same salon!) and how long should I wait to see the FINAL result after the treatment is completely done???

Forever Young Laser Medical Spa

Because their BBB rating F.