It Could Be a Right Treatment for Me with the Right Hands - Hillsboro, OR

I have to say sorry for everyone first because I...

I have to say sorry for everyone first because I am not a native English speaker. But I want to share my experience and need someone's professional advice for my treatment. I have done 6 times Accent XL treatment for my lower buttocks area today. I paid $2000 for 6 times treatment of the area, but it was not included tights.

I am a 42 year old Asian have no cellulite BUT I have some deep lines on the area and the skin is getting saggy these days. Each treatment was just 10min short. so it took 20 min for both areas. and I was complained by techs every time, because of my body could NOT heat up enough for the treatment. ( i know why. because they did not give me enough time to warm up.) According to Accent XL official site I supposed to be over 41C to get the treatment otherwise it would be just wasting my money. BUT the salon always gave me only 10min for each area even though my body was still around 36C.( who has 106F all the time to ready for the treatment?)

My interval was 3 weeks but it turned to be 2 weeks for last 2 treatments. so, today was my final day and off course the manager wanted to sale me more ( this time was $1000 for 6 times). BUT I really dougbt that everything was wrong on my treatment. I seriously need to know that I should keep continue this treatment ( but not at same salon!) and how long should I wait to see the FINAL result after the treatment is completely done???

Forever Young Laser Medical Spa

Because their BBB rating F.

You can write KATU news and they will help. Here is their email address:
problemsolvers@katu.com
If you paid with credit card you can put in a dispute. You may or may not win .. If you do not take them court.

Wish you the best
So which salon was it?

The salon was Forever Young in Oregon.
The people who work over there are writing FAKE reviews everyday and in everywhere too much, so you can easy to find them the undeliverable 5 stars salon.

Since I reported them to BBB, I am receiving still the SAME NOT FULL Length Accent XL treatments on my buttocks area.
This time, I have to drive extra 15miles to get the Non-Sense Treatments.
They still CUT my treatment time SHORT because their schedule is always behind!

I seriously don't know WHY they still treat me so bad.
I have never got the FULL length 1 hour treatment, Since I paid $2000 for just 6 times of small area Accent XL treatments.

My appointment time length is always 45 min, but most likely they CUT the length, so it WAS 25 min INCLUDED changing my clothes.

If they give FULL length treatment, I would see some result by now.
BUT I don't see any improvement on my buttocks. (I lost some wight just because I go 24 hour fitness NOW)

If they give the FULL length Accent XL to others BUT not to me, then I should better sue them and get a partial refund instead of additional 10 minutes treatments I guess...

I have been in the laser medical industry for over 4 years now, and have a past with Forever Young as well as far as receiving Accent. With my personal experience so many factors go into whether or not you are going to receive good results. For starters, water is SUCH a substantial impact on the results from the treatment. Besides that, as far as what the website says for what your tolerance tempature should be (how hot they get you) varies from person to person. Skin tone, water intake, and other variables go into this. EVERY single person is different. So basing your results on a tempature alone, your peak tempature is going to vary from person to person no matter what. Also, how is your diet intake? Are you taking in at LEAST 150 ounces of water the day before, day of, and day after treatment?
off course i DID.
anyway, they only GAVE ME 10 MINS TREATMENT for my buttocks every time was NOT RIGHT that i was discuss about here.
Thanks for the comment. Yes, I reported to BBB but it did not help anything. I don't know who was taking care of my case in BBB. I asked BBB to look up the official website of Accent XL later. But I don't think they did it. Plus, I am sure that My some treatment records show that " her body temperature was not hight enough. she needed more time " that written by some idiots techs there! In the first place, I always made time for receiving 1 HOUR treatment. BUT the tech just cut the time short and took her longer break! anyway, I guess I should better copy and past this link when I claimed the salon to BBB.
I think you are wasting your money. It is my understanding that at a min. the treatment would last 30 min. and go up to 60 min. depending on the area. Since the area you are having treated is dense it would require more time. I would report them to the BBB like others have if they have that poor of a rating and eventually-hopefully they will get shut down or not be allowed to continue to take hard earned $$$$ for procedures they are not performing correctly.