Consult Scheduled Wednesday - Crowley, LA

I'm 54 & will be going through a civil mutual...

I'm 54 & will be going through a civil mutual separtion from my husband in the near future. I've been a 32A all my life and have always felt inadequate with my size & would like to be a 34C, I'm 5'1 and weigh approx. 105.

I've read many posts, some scary, some with great results. I have a few medical problems which I'm hoping will not be a problem. Guess I have a case of the jitters as the consult date approaches. I'm concerned about the time it takes to recover (active and love gardening, yard work which can be strenous) & pain involved. Any adice before my consult would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. John Gonzales

Choose the provider through word of mouth & advertisement.

I went and saw that same Docter. I know I needed a lift but he didn't want to give me one plus I had waited an hour between his surgeries to do a consult. I went back to another Docter I had seen years before. Always do more then one consult.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You might want to read Walnut Creek's post about what she wishes she knew before her breast augmentation. I hope the consultation helps comfort you. And don't be afraid to go on two or three appointments to learn about different approaches.