Absolutely YES!

My 20th high school reunion was coming up and I...

My 20th high school reunion was coming up and I had this procedure to freshen up. Puffy upper eyelids are one of the first signs of aging.

I did my homework on a surgeon and selected an excellent doctor. I had it done 10 days before Christmas several years ago. Thankfully I have glasses I could wear or I think people would have seen my eyes were still puffy.

It really wasn't painful or bad but when they pulled the thread out of my eyelid a couple of days after surgery, YIKES, that hurt! But I would certainly do it again and wouldn't let that stop you.

I am now 43 and people routinely tell me I look like I'm 10 years younger. I'm doing a little nips and tucks as I go along to say younger looking.

Make sure you have someone to drive you home and to look after you. It really was an easy recovery. It does take a year for the scars to just about disappear. It's been 6 years and I'm still thrilled with the results.

Dr. Bauer at the Swan Center for Plastic Surgery

Dr. Bauer is talented and skilled. He answered all my questions and the girls at the office were very helpful. He comes with excellent experience.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in