Absolutely Worth It! - The biggest pro about the surgery is my flat tummy - Portsmouth, VA

The biggest pro about the surgery is my flat tummy...

The biggest pro about the surgery is my flat tummy. I no longer have ripply or dimpled skin. I have not gained any weight so am very happy with the results. The con is not being able to work my ab muscles. I could do 200 situps easily, now only 20.

Very knowledgeable and very straight forward.

I am in the military and also in VA area... could you please tell me how you were referred and also which clinic and stuff....
Hey there, I would love to have a TT. I am a military spouse (Navy) . Could u send me the information so I can call and check if they could give me some info on this. Thanks a bunch

can you send me the info i will like to know more

did the military help pay any of it im in the army and she had 4 kids last were twins or did you get a discount on it
Actually, I believe the only thing I had to pay for was the supplies. But you would have to talk with her primary provider to see if she is elligible. I was active duty but I believe spouses are elligible. The secret is to ask and if you get a no get a second opinion.
I had my done by a military facility so the cost only covered the anesthesia and the operating room.
Do you mind telling me what exactly the $4000 covered? If you could I would appreciate it greatly. I want to get a TT so badly but the prices are so high. I would definitely travel to get a better price....Thanks
s.h.e. yes there is pain but, for me, it did not come close to childbirth. I had a 36 hour delivery with my first with on and off epidural (long story) so I know what pain is. I do have to say after my TT I was heavily medicated for two weeks. I was taking 2 vicadin which kept the pain under control. I made sure that I was not without meds. After two weeks my husband went out of the country and my sister went home. I had a 3 and 5 year old to take care of and I was able to do it. Having done that I would have kept my sister one more week. That 3rd week made a huge difference. To answer your question, my TT was not nearly as painful as childbirth.
I'm considering this surgery but the only thing stopping me is pain, Ive had my back broken and the birth of my son was the most painful thing in the world (c-section after 27hrs of labor)I'm so tired of running into pain in my life! I would like to here from people that have had a tummy tuck (I know most people say severe but that could be different for different people, compare it to childbirth or c=section, please!!!
can i know where?