Breast Implants-Explant-Replacement 2 Yrs Later

My first breast implant surgery was 14 years ago,...

My first breast implant surgery was 14 years ago, I had 225cc saline placed, I had those removed two years ago. I had no implants for two years until I realized how unhappy I was so I got 275cc silicone placed 3 weeks ago. I am so glad I did it. I wish I went bigger years ago.

I had tuberous breasts that were very small so that is why I originally got them. I was an AA, now I am a large B. My incisions were through the nipple and at the same time my surgeon did some revisions of the previous pockets (internal sutures). As you can see from the pics, my right one still needs to drop and even out.

Hi! I'm from Abby myself, now living in mission,and I was wondering how the post op recovery went for you? I'm terrified I'm not going to be able to handle it... But I want this Soo bad!!! also... Did he seem flexible. With his prices or was he reluctant to give you a discount?
what doc is this? Looking for explant doc in Canada