Breast Implants-Explant-Replacement 2 Yrs Later

My first breast implant surgery was 14 years ago,...

My first breast implant surgery was 14 years ago, I had 225cc saline placed, I had those removed two years ago. I had no implants for two years until I realized how unhappy I was so I got 275cc silicone placed 3 weeks ago. I am so glad I did it. I wish I went bigger years ago.

I had tuberous breasts that were very small so that is why I originally got them. I was an AA, now I am a large B. My incisions were through the nipple and at the same time my surgeon did some revisions of the previous pockets (internal sutures). As you can see from the pics, my right one still needs to drop and even out.

Dr. Schlagintweit

Hi! I'm from Abby myself, now living in mission,and I was wondering how the post op recovery went for you? I'm terrified I'm not going to be able to handle it... But I want this Soo bad!!! also... Did he seem flexible. With his prices or was he reluctant to give you a discount?
what doc is this? Looking for explant doc in Canada

{edited} is the doctor. However, I asked for a discount because he did an explant without replacement a few years ago. When I wanted them in again I had to pay full price, so I asked for a discount. He is still cheaper than $7000, I think full price was 6300-6500. Feel free to ask any questions, Katie

Edited by Sharon: We've added your doctor's info to the review. Thanks!
Hey there i am in the process of finding a doctor. i am a couple hours away from abbotsford and my quotes have been 7500-9000 from my town it would be worth the trip if it saved me a couple grand. if you dont mind asking who was your doctor and what is his office?
I wonder if you would share some info. I currently have 20 year old silicone implants & 1 has contracted so I am thinking of replacing them both. I have no experience with saline implants & wondered since you now have had both if you could share your thoughts on how they compared. Were you happy with the saline ones? I am strongly considering getting the saline ones now since there is a major cost difference & unfortunately at this time I have to consider cost. Any insight would be a big help. Thanks!
Hi, I actually wanted saline again but my surgeon does not offer them anymore! His reason was that his clients are very happy with the results of silicone. I was reluctant due to safety concerns (leakage) but they are better in terms of feel and no rippling. When I had my saline ones they were firm and ripply, and they don't warm with your body temp, kind of weird, but other than that I had no problems with them. Now that you know what silicone is like it may be an option to try the saline. I had very little breast tissue so saline didn't work so well for me, but if you have good tissue coverage saline may be a good option. I would opt for smooth though, not textured. Overall I am happy with silicone but there is this part of me that worries about leakage. If you want to you can PM me :)
Thank you :) I am happy!
Thanks for posting photos. Nice result.