Zerona Laser for Fat Reduction Did Not Work

Zerona laser does not work or at least not for ...

Zerona laser does not work or at least not for men. I was already on a very controlled diet for 11 months prior to starting Zerona. I was very active and began a (documented) workout program with a personal trainer during the treatments.

For years I have drunk a minimum of 1/2 - 1 full gallon of water per day. I should have been ideal candidate (that's what the clinic owner told me). However after eight 1 hour treatments, I hadn't lost an ounce or any portion of an inch any where. The clinic owner quickly switched his story to telling me the difference between female fat cells and male fat cells. I, sadly, then realized that he had shown me lots videos/photos/results of women prior to the treatment.

He switched to total shyster mode as soon as he saw I had achieved no results. He would not even let me meet or talk by phone with the clinic MD without him present. So, what do you think he thought about my results? If he has any dispute of my results, there's always the photos and measurements his staff took. No arguing there!

Rocky Mountain Laser clinic