Second Attempt at Accutane, Tried at Age 32 and 46

I have currently been on accutane for acne for...

I have currently been on accutane for acne for about one month. This is my second course, my first was 12 yrs ago. My skin is quite sensitive to a few existing products, for example, my cleanser. I am 46.

My skin is peeling a little but more annoyingly it is often very tight, even though I am moisturising it. I have fine wrinkles now where I smile if I do not moisturise several times a day. Is there a particular cream I can use to avoid this that will moisturise my skin all day and help prevent this?

Aquaphor has a good moisturizing line as well & works well for chapped lips. I would also suggest anyone taking Accutane should also consider taking over the counter vitamin E 400 I.U. daily to combat dryness.
I also recommend taking over the counter vitamin E 400 I.U. every day along with the Accutane to help combat dry skin. Aquaphor also makes a good line of moisturizers.
I use oil free nuetrogena night cream at night and intence day cream during the day i have only been on it for 2 weeks but am already peeling but no tightness at all just my lips are making me crazy!! any suggestions for that!!
Absolutely just advice (as everyone’s skin is so different) but while I was on Accutane on my dry days I used Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types and it really did the trick. It is great for sensitive skin. I never experienced any irritation using it; not even on chapped and red skin (that can be common with Accutane). It really does moisturize very well (almost too well for my now normal-oily skin). Good luck!